They'll Never Understand Her

Mayonnaise closes her book as she stands up, rubbing her eyes to the sound of the ringing bell, forcing her to come out of the shadows and into her chaotic classroom. Sighing, Mayonnaise stumbles to the nearest entrance, erupting from the dark shadows. Mayonnaise is in her first year of high school, she is a quirky 14-year-old that isn't like other girls as she prefers to read and study. Many other girls in her class don't agree with her lifestyle, so she usually keeps to herself to avoid bullying. 

Her school is lined with a frequently watered vibrant lavender field, most of the time, she sits surrounded by concrete walls and the life of mother nature. Sometimes she wishes that she liked partying, but even if she did, she is ugly and she resembles the daughter of Shrek. On multiple occasions Mayonnaise has been mistaken for a man because of her hairy chest and long mustache hairs, she wishes that everyone would leave her alone! But even her family teases her for her looks, making comments like: "Are you sure this is my child?" or even. "I swore I gave birth to a girl and not a 60-year-old man!" Mayonnaise has learned to ignore backhanded comments like those, but sometimes they sneak in and stab her in the heart. She lives with her mom in her basement like a hobbit as she grows uglier and uglier. Nobody knows how a person who reads that much can resemble so much of a Discord moderator.

Mayonnaise looks around the perimeter of the school, making sure the coast is clear. But when she had least expected it, she is turned around by a familiar voice. "Oh lame! Mayonnaise, don't tell me that you're reading AGAIN!" She hears that familiar high-pitched girly girl's voice as soon as she comes out to the light. "Wh-whats wrong with reading-?" She mumbles in a lower tone, practically advocating everyone that she is completely nervous out of her mind. 

The ominous student who out of pure inconvenience just had to have attended the same high school that poor Mayonnaise had gone to, Is Trump, the mean girl in the classroom, at least to anyone that prefers to study instead of partying like her. Mayonnaise grips her book as if she is witnessing a thief terrorizing another victim. Trump raises a brow at her, as Mayonnaise stares at her features, she bites her bottom lip in pure jealousy.

Trump has natural platinum blonde hair that glimmers in the sunlight, ocean blue eyes, perfectly round K-cup-sized breasts, and a thin Barbie girl's waist with huge hips. Her bright pink crop top barely fitted around her chest, framing the rest of her features to the public with her high-end ripped jean shorts that practically showed her thong, The picture-perfect girl. The type of person any basic girl like Mayonnaise would beg to look like, except Mayonnaise wasn't basic, oh no no. That's an overstatement, she is pure deformity. A figure that would make anyone under the age of 13, cower. And anyone over the age of 40, has a heart attack.

On the other hand, Mayonnaise is quite the opposite of her. Dark brown hair that does not glow, except for when it's greasy, dark dirt brown eyes that are landfill compared to Trump, and instead of her short shorts and crop tops, She would rather feel comfortable in sweatpants and a baggy hoodie. Her knotted hair tied in a loose ponytail compared to her tight high pony, made her reflect on herself as a dirty ogre. Mayonnaise wishes that she had clear skin like Trump, but as the unlucky fool she is, she had a face scattered with acne. She questions herself on why pretty people are always mean people.

Mayonnaise sticks an earbud loosely into her ear, indicating to Trump that she does not want human confrontation at the moment. "Well, here's the thing wrong with books, they are lame, boring, and YAWWN! I can't even talk about them without being bored out of my mind!"  She comments mockingly, Mayonnaise, feeling intimidated, grips even tighter on her large book. "That's not true! Books are amazing! You just haven't found the right one! You can never judge someone because of what they enjoy doing in their free time!" Mayonnaise argues back at her. Just by the glares that Trump has given her, she can tell that Trump is heavily offended. 

Trump slaps the book out of Mayonnaise's hand despite how strongly she was gripping it. It was to be expected, Mayonnaise knows how violent Trump can be when she is feeling the slightest bit of rage. "Get on all fours and pick it up bean pole!" Trump yells whilst stamping her foot in aggression. Mayonnaise takes a step back, as she feels herself trembling at the sight of her, what will Trump do if she doesn't pick it up? Trump's eyes fill with rage. "I told you to pick it up, you ogre!" Trump says as she stomps on the book, covering the pages with mud. Not only has she commented on Mayonnaises insecurity, but she had also gone further by picking up the Mayonnaises book and tearing the pages. Mayonnaise falls onto her knees as her eyes fill up with tears. "NO-!" Trump drops the book back into a muddy puddle. "Should have listened to me FREAK! While you cry like a baby, how about you clear those pimples off your face? It's giving me tropophobia!" Trump mocks while laughing, she kicks the muddy puddle into the face of poor little Mayonnaise, leaving her book and her in complete wreckage. "Cya later, dork!" Trump yells before kicking Mayonnaise's head into the muddy puddle.