get me then

I woke up in a king size bed, i felt like i was in a different body. I was full of pain and suddenly i remembered what happend last night. I got up and looked around me, i saw Tom in the same bed as me without a shirt. I was thinking what happend and full of fear i looked if i had clothes on and sighed from happiness to see me in my pajamas i lifted up my shirt and saw a huge plaster above my waist where I've been shot i saw no brown or red on the white plaster so let's just say it healed fast. Maybe i wasn't shot at all and did he just wanted to scare me off. I glanced at Toms handsome long body while he was still asleep. "wow" i gasped.

But then i realized what he did and changed my mind about him. I took a pillow and slowly without barely touching him i climbed onto his hips and got ready to slap him with my pillow. He moaned and he looked very carefully with small eyes. I wanted to slap but realized he was still sleeping so i came by the baddest idea ever and stroke with my finger under his nose and he sneezed and jumped up from seeing me. This was my chance i slapped him with a freaking pillow a man like this doesn't feel this i said in my head. he looked angrily at me, but then realized i sat on him and smirked. I realized too and immediately ran to the door of the room but it was locked  "what was i thinking" i mumbled to myself while trying to open it as suddenly someone on the other  side of the door opened it and it was Bill. I pulled the door open and pushed Bill away he was tall but thin so it was easy. I searched for a front door but couldn't find one the house was huge.

I heard footsteps running behind me i looked back and it was Tom, he was really fast. I found stairs and ran downstairs, trying to find an window to climb out. The house was outsmarted almost no windows, i stumbled a few times because i was running so fast, faster then my legs could go. I ran trough a door opening and closed the door and making a quick  360° turn to see if anybody's in here. While i turned around i heard Tom banging the door and i locked it. I saw a small window but because i haven't eaten in  2 days i could get trough. "GET ME THEN"  I yelled. I could smell his anger and he stopped banging. I stopped for a minute, suddenly felt an huge tug at my hair and there he was.

 "LEAVE ME ALONE" is screamed. "not if you act like this sweetie"he said calm and gave me another tug in my hair. I started tearing up "YOU FREAKING GOT ME HERE, WITHOUT ME WANTING IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME LET ME FREAKING GO THEN" i yelled while i put my fingernails in his hands, so he would let me go. He's big hands didn't bother, so i started to swing my arms around but i didn't even hit him one time. I smirked and i became dizzy i felt the color of my beautiful red/pink cheeks discolor. He's smile faded away "For how long did you not eat?" he asked concerned "why the fuck would you care asshole" i snapped at him. "listen i am now trying to help" he said while relieving he's big hand from my hair as he kneeled down in front of me. "I don't know i think since the bar" i said calmly because he was finally caring. "We need to get you food fast, i can see your cheekbones" he said while picking me up in a baby form. We walked trough the front door back upstairs and he put me on the bed. I fel asleep fast as he was away for five minutes. He came back with eggs and a toast but i was asleep.