Harry.

Harry;

It was 2’ O clock in the morning when Harry came through the door. He wasn’t drunk but you smelt a strange perfume. It wasn’t yours. “Harry, where have you been” you asked. Harry walked past you and went upstairs. You heard your bedroom door slam. You walked upstairs curious. You opened the door and Harry was undressing. “Harry what’s wrong, and why do you smell like girl perfume?” You asked getting really angry. “You know what (y/n), it’s really none of your business”! Harry said with a scary tone. “Harry, of course it’s my business!” you yelled. “NO IT’S NOT” Harry yelled. The next thing you knew you were on the ground, with a sting coming from the side of your face. You realized Harry just slapped you. You sat there for a second staring into his eyes. They went from a dark brown to lighting up to a green. He knelt down next to you. “(y/n)” “oh my lord, sweetie” He said reaching for your face. You jerked back and ran downstairs. You ran on to your deck and stood there. You started bawling your eyes out. You never thought in a million years out of all people Harry would hit you. You felt 2 arms wrap around your waist. You couldn’t help but forgive him. “You hit me again, i’m gone” you said in a stern voice. “deal” Harry said with tears streaming down his face.