Louis

Louis;

Louis was having a bad day at work because the manager keeps giving him grief about him dating you. You were sitting on the couch waiting for him to get home when he walked through the door. You hopped up and walked over to him. You tried giving him a hug but he pushed you back. “Louis, what’s wrong?” you asked. “Nothing, just leave me the hell alone’ he growled. “Was it your manger, ” You asked. “No, (y/n)

it’s you.’ Louis said. “why me?” you said with a tone. “BECAUSE YOU’RE SCREWING UP EVERYTHING. MY CAREER MY LOVE LIFE, EVERYTHING AND I’M GIVING EVERYTHING TO KEEP YOU MINE BY GOING AGAINST THE PEOPLE I LOVE  BECAUSE OF YOU ” Louis yelled. “HOW THE HELL AM I DOING THAT’ You yelled. All of a sudden you saw Louis turn around, then you were on the floor. You felt a stinging pain on the side of your face. You finally figured out what happened. Louis slapped you across the face. You stood up and walked to the kitchen to get ice. You felt somebody behind you. You turned around and Louis was right there. You were terrified by the person you’re in love with. You dropped the ice and backed up. ‘(y/n), i don’t want you to be afraid of me” louis said crying. “YOU JUST SLAPPED ME ACROSS THE FACE, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT!” you yelled. Louis walked up to you and touched the side were he slapped you. You winced in pain. “(y/n), please don’t leave me” “it will never happen again” Louis begged. “You hit me again, i’m leaving for good” you said walking past Louis.