Chapter 251 Crisis (Urban 14)

Grandpa Gu's showing off hit Fan Xiaonan deeply, "That's good, exercise more, get less angry, and it's good for your health." 

Fan Xiaonan smiled reluctantly, and Grandpa Gu chatted with her for a long time, until the doctors and nurses all asked for help. After resting for lunch, Grandpa Gu left with Baitang.

On the other hand, Gu Yan, who returned to the company, found that the company is now in a mess. The lower-level employees may not understand the company's losses, but the upper-level employees are already ants on the hot pot, and they are in a hurry.

Jiang Hongzhe was airborne midway. Many people were overwhelmed by an airborne person for no reason. Naturally, they refused to accept it. It's just that although Jiang Hongzhe has the right, but only Gu Yan's investment team never interferes with the affairs of other departments. Not much to say.

Now that there is a problem, they will point the finger at Jiang Hongzhe, otherwise everything was going well before, the company's business was booming, and under the leadership of Gu Yan, it was invincible. Why did Gu Yan let go of things when Jiang Hongzhe came, and now the company is out of business? The big question is, who is the ghost, maybe Jiang Hongzhe is the ghost.

Jiang Hongzhe's foundation in the Gu family was not stable, and many people under him refused to accept him. He wanted to suppress it, but he couldn't suppress people's thoughts.

Seeing Gu Yan's return, the ministers and managers at the bottom seemed to have found the backbone and reported all the company's emergencies to Gu Yan. Most of these situations were unknown to Jiang Hongzhe.

The subordinates refused to say that even if Jiang Hongzhe had the ability to handle these matters, he missed the best time to deal with public relations.

Gu Yan felt a headache when he heard what the people below said to each other.

It's not that the company doesn't have a public relations team, but this outbreak was obviously prepared by the other party.

Now there are not only rumors about the incidents between Gu Yan and the Bai family a few years ago, but also photos of Gu Yan sitting on the street decadently. Released a photo of Baitang being robbed by a taxi driver for the first time, being bruised and supported by Sha Yao, as well as a photo of Sha Yao wearing the badge of Gu's Group. All kinds of grievances and hatreds are simply bloody drama.

If the scandal of Gu's principal will affect the stock market, the impact is not too great. The most serious problem is that when the stock market falls, citizens sell individual stocks. At this time, the company's internal confidential data is disseminated. The shares were acquired hostilely, causing huge losses to Gu's. In just half a day, Gu's had already lost more than half a year's income.

Gu's with tens of thousands of employees is a colossus, a leader in the industry. If it collapses, how many people will go bankrupt because of it, in order to reduce losses, those holding Gu's shares sold off one after another, and then were bought at a low price. This is a vicious circle, and the other party's goal is to bring down the Gu family.

Gu Yan first asked the public relations team to suppress the untrue rumors as much as possible.

He and Jiang Hongzhe were discussing countermeasures in the office. Under the Gu's building, someone followed Gu Yan. After knowing that he had returned to the Gu's, the reporters from all walks of life thought that the cat smelled fish and drove quickly to the Gu's building. .

If it wasn't for the security personnel to stop them, they would be sued for illegal intrusion by Gu, and they would definitely rush forward.

Some reporters are more clever. They may not be able to see the person Gu Yan if they stay under the Gu family, but they have to write the news. In order to get first-hand information, they thought of Gu Dekang, who was the first helm of the Gu family. , he is Gu Yan's grandfather. If they can't see Gu Yan, maybe they can get some information from Gu Dekang.

Grandpa Gu didn't publicize his identity when he went out to live in the community, but under the investigation of the reporters, they still knew the current address of Grandpa Gu.

It's just that when they rushed to the community, the building was already empty.

Grandpa Gu and Baitang boarded the car back to the main house.

"Tangtang, although the community is very good, you will have to go home sooner or later. I will take you home today to have a look. Let me tell you, when Gu Yan was a child..."