004. Love & Pet

Third person pov:

It was raining cats and dogs in the little city of Gardenia, it seemed something quite sinister was brewing. And we were right.

On the main bridge a portal opened, and the Wizards Of The Black Circle slowly descended from the portal.

A police taxi that was riding along the bridge suddenly came to a stop, to avoid hitting the men who came out of nowhere.

"Gardenia, what a pathetic place for the last fairy on Earth to reside." Ogron said in disgust.
"Must have been difficult for such a powerful creature to live among all of these... mediocrities. She'll soon be ours, friends."

"Then she'll wish she was back here again."
Duman added, making his colleagues laugh.
"Hey, you gentlemen need some help, huh?"
One of the policemen inside the taxi asked, sticking his head out the window.

"What are you all doing, walking in the pouring rain? Having some car trouble? Need a tow truck?" The second policeman asked.

"No, but call one anyway! You'll need it in a minute." Ogron replied, then looked back at Gantlos. "Now!"

Gantlos lept from where he was, and landed in front of the police car, punching the hood with hand, causing a huge dent, laughing evily.

The policemen gasped, and ran out of the car.
"It's...it's impossible!"

"No, it's magic." Duman said and then transformed into a wolf, scaring the policemen
Ogron picked up the remains of the car, flying it up into the air, and destroying it finally, making the policemen scream, finally running away.
"Yes, go!" Ogron said as he colleagues floated next to him. "And live in perpetual fear of us."

Iris's pov:

Two mages, a male and a female, stood together. The female used her staff to cast a spell, the male following after immediately, at a fairy. The fairy jumped up in the air, dodging the attack. Then sent an attack of her own.

"Yes! This online game is fantastic!" Tecna cheered as she got another high score. 'Tecna, you're unbeatable!" Bloom praised, placing her hands on her shoulders.

"Thanks, Bloom, but I'm really not that great. The forum guys gave me some tips, they think Tecna is my nickname" Tecna replied amused.

"You're amazing! You just got to Earth and already you know everything about their
Internet."Bloom said reassuring Her

"Oh yes. I found out a computer isn't just used for work. You can also use it to learn things, like languages and even play games if you want." Tecna said.

Just then the device on the table started ringing. "What is it?" Bloom asked.

"It's an inter-dimensional modem that keeps me connected to the Magix net." Tecna said holding the modem up, but then one of the pets took it from her hand. "Hey, come back here!"

Miss Faragonda was the one calling, and currently she was confused as the camera seemed to be flying around.

"Bring it back right now!" Bloom's voice called out from the computer. "I got it!" I shout towards Bllom , I use my powers to take the modem out of the fairy pets little hands, and replace it with a ribbon "There you go." I tell bloom "Thank you so much Iris" She thanks me and I smile in response