005. Mitzi's Present

Iris's pov:

      We fly over gardenia fairy early in the morning to see if we can spot the last Fairy on earth, or Ogrons wizards.

     "We've looked enough for today! Let's head back home, girls." Bloom called out to us.

     "Somewhere down there is the last fairy on Earth. Gardenia's never look bigger to me." Bloom said admiring her city, I began dozing off

      'Too big. Ogron could find her before us." Musa said. "I'm sure we'll find her first. We need to spot that magic trail, so keep your eyes open." Tecna said, being optimistic.

"Someone might want to tell princess one and two that!" Aisha exclaims pointing at me and Stella as we were flying asleep.

      "Oh no! Girls wake up!" Bloom calls out to us , I quickly jolt awake as I fly through a tree , coming out with leaves in my hair "Oh-ah!" I shout as a car comes full speed at me, I quickly spin and fly out of the way as does Stella.

      "What? Is breakfast ready?" Stella asked, not noticing that she was flying downwards. Stella flew into a tree, and then into traffic. "Oh no!" She exclaimed before flying up and next to us.

     "Girls, you fell asleep again!" Flora said. "These patrols are killing me! Plus, I'm still upset about the argument we had with the boys. I'm too stressed out." Stella complained.

     "I just want to sleep in for a day." I inform the girls "The shop, plus the thing with the guys — it's all just tiring." I shake my head

     "Stop complaining Stella and concentrate" bloom scolded, and we continued on our patrol.

    "Hey Mary, wait up!"

     "Heel, boy, heel." We hear humans shout from below us

      "I love Earth! It's so alive!" Flora said as the girls flew over some of the people. "I wonder what it was like when fairies ruled it."Musa added. "I don't," I mumble under my breath

       "I don't know, but since they disappeared, there's been a lack of harmony. And now the world's unbalanced." Bloom said.

     "In the book Faragonda gave us, it says that a Believix fairy can make people believe in fairies again." I informed.

      "Looks like the last fairy on Earth is this planet's only hope." Aisha said. "Sounds like she has her work cut out for her." Flora said. "That's scary for a teenage girl." I say

      "Well, she's still out there." Tecna said.
"Well girls we better get back to work. We have a big day ahead of us." Bloom said, "Finally!" I announce and we ended our patrol for that day.

Third person pov:

        A small puddle formed in front of the Love & Pet shop. The puddle slipped through the front door, inside the shop. Kiko caught sight of the puddle and immediately got up to clean it.
Placing a napkin on top of the puddle, he turned round to grab a bucket and brush, unaware of the small metamorphosis the puddle was undergoing.

      Turning round, the pet rabbit let out a scream as the water slowly grew, before forming a figure, which turned out to be Duman, smiling wickedly at the pet rabbit.

     Poor Kiko filled with fear tried to run away, in the process he kicked the bucket, which came back and landed on his head. Duman opened the door to the shop. "Please, come in, gentlemen.
The rest of the Wizards stepped into the shop.