7

"So now that we know everyone's story can we continue?" I asked.

"But what about your story?" asked Chase. I looked at him and told everyone about my life story. After that everyone seemed quite confident with each other. "Would anyone like to say what happened after their experience?" I asked quietly. "Jade? How about you."

"Well I told my mom about what I was going through and she said that it would go away, but I didn't believe her. My mom then supervised my diet, she watches me everyday, and put me in this support group and told my story." Jade explained.

"Well it's wonderful that your mother did that! Who's next? Mackenzie, your turn." I exclaimed.

"Um so, after my dad um shot himself...I called the police. I knew that he was dead. I live my my 'Aunt' Maggie and she put me in this support group. Maggie's notify real aunt; she's my mom's best friend. So that's what's going on." Mackenzie revealed. I pointed to Kat and she smiled.

"OK so after my boyfriend Tyler was done with his fit, my dad called the police. Tyler is in jail for two years. My mom watches my every move and I don't feel bugs anymore. I went to rehab for a month then I was brought back to my home I was put in this support group to help me re-coup. So that's about it." Kat finishes with a smile.

"Chase, you're lucky number four." I joked.

"So when I was in the car my mom drove me to the cemetery. She showed me my dad's grave and I started to cry. My mom told me that he died in a coma from a car accident when I was younger. That night she told me that he hung himself, but it didn't work out the way he wanted. Instead he fell into a coma and died from that. My mom told me she was sorry for everything. Rosie always checks my arm for fresh cuts, but she never finds anything. Dale put me in this group and yeah." Chase said. I looked at Zack and said "Your turn, dear."

Zack looked up ad no words came out at first. "After the accident I woke up in the hospital and I looked for oTed, but they...they told me he was dead. My sister showed me pictures of the car. It was flipped over, windows broke, car door fell out, and blood. Blood everywhere. When I went back to school some people hugged me, others whispered behind my back. My dad put me in the support group so I wouldn't do anything stupid." Zack struggled to finish. "The worst part is that I feel like I let him die." I put his hand on his shoulder. "There was nothing you could've done." I pointed our. "Oh Rosie sweetie, your turn." I exclaimed.

"When I was in the hospital, my family came and made sure I was alright. After they left Casey came and told me what happened. Jack beat me up leaving me half dead. I asked if he had visited me and Casey told me he was in jail. Carter walked in and his face was messed up. Carter told me he looked for Jack after he found out what had happened. Jack is going to prison for five years. Carter said I should go to this support group. Now I'm dating him." Rosie finished while blushing.

"I hope you remember that no matter what happens, others go through the same type of thing. All things happen for a reason, but sometimes we may wonder what that reason is, we will always find it. Even if it's later in life." I said. The whole group smiled in agreement.

 If you know someone like one of these characters or you yourself are characters, speak up and be yourself, don't let anyone tell you different.

Special thanks to Jenna and Clara for everything! You guys helped me so much with this book! LOVE YOU!

Peace out potatoes<3

~Ash