A real Halloween terror

It was three days before Halloween and a set of twins we're going to throw a party. They weren't the most popular in the school but most kids are willing to go to anyone's party if there was alcohol. So Mindy and Jax were going to throw a party and told their friends to invite anyone they want. There friend Jen and Olivia were on the cheer team. Jen and Mindy were dating at the time. So Mindy got to  know a good bit of people. Mindy had always been the quiet type but her brother was the opposite. One of Jax friends Chayse was popular for his personality. So he got a good bit of people to come. Mindy being the quiet kid she didn't get many people to go due to her keeping her circle small. And then there was their cousin Jeremiah her was only a grade above them and he was known for getting in trouble and throwing big party's. Mindy and Jax wanted to throw the best party that's why they brought Jeremiah into the equation. Jax and Jeremiah were sent to get everything for the party. While Mindy and Jen were planning on how to set everything up. They day before the five of them set up everything. They then waited for the day of the party to come. People started to show up at 8 and started drinking instantly. Everything was going great until everybody got the notification that a man escaped from a institute not that far along their road. Mindy then heard something but didn't think to much about it. Jen then came to her and asked "Did you hear that pound bang?" Mindy told her she didn't hear anything cause she knew Jen got scared easily. A few minutes go by and Jax then goes to Mindy and ask if she been hearing noises. She said she has but for him to not mention anything to Jen. After everyone left it was just the five of them. They all then hear the sound of glass breaking. They all the split up and started looking it was Jax and Chayse, and Mindy Jen and Jeremiah. They found no one in the house but there was a man outside. Jen called the cops and they told her there was nothing they could do. "So we're gonna have to deal with this ourselves?!" Jen asked angrily. They then said he didn't cause harm to anyone or anything. Mindy took the phone from her girlfriend and told the cops what had happened. They then finally took them seriously after Mindy described what he did and how he looked. The cops then arrived and arrested him and apologized about them not taking it serious. After that they haven't seen anything else or thrown a party.