Chapter 1

{ A/N : CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT FONT I CAN USE SO I CAN DO ITALICS!??}

I'm guessing that Liebe was about 7 when this happened? So I'm going to say Aniki was about 12

Warnings: Blood, explicit language, gore
PLEASE read chapter 268 of black clover or at least catch up on the storyline before you read this! I'm not responsible if it gets spoiled for you!

The morning breeze in the clover kingdom was nice and calm. The trees leaves flowed with the wind and the grass shook. Aniki watched as they moved with the flow of the wind in awe, she wanted to be like the trees and the grass, so beautiful, so Carefree. You would think her magic was plant based,right? Nope, she has yet to discover her magic but she can sense mana. She lives away from the town with he mother, her mother's magic takes life away from living organisms. But since Aniki was born with a devil tied to her,  she's able to live with her mother.

-Slam-

Aniki heard the front door close and tensed up thinking an intruder broke in because her mother usually takes long gathering wood. She then slowly turns her head towards the front of the house. Her shoulder's slumped down in relaxation when she saw her mother with a small bottle in her hand, covered with a cork. She then removed the cork and magic flowed out, a boy appeared. He looked like he haven't eaten in years, other than that majority of his body was covered in black. He had small claws, his hair what paper white, his teeth  were also sharp, she could see them due to his mouth being agape. He had black marks coming from his body to his face.

POV SWITCH: Aniki

"Mama, who or what is this boy?" I asked, she then looked at me and smiled "I don't know. I found him when I was getting wood out in the forest!" She said smiling. I then walked over to him "be careful, I think he's hurt" mama said from behind me, I nodded and slowly picked him up and placed him on my bed. "Mama, are we going to keep him here?" I asked her while looking for some clothes for the boy to wear. "I guess?" She said , it sounded like she was questioning herself. I sighed and started searching for some pants for him to wear. I asked mother to dress and bandage him because I didn't really want to, after she did so I put a chair by the bed and sat down. I was going to sit and watch over him while mother was busy making lunch. If he took long and I end up getting tired, I will try to surpass my lack of energy and look after him.

[Time skip]

I was starting to doze off before heard shuffling. I looked up to see the boy looking straight at me, I stared back at him. His eyes her pitch black with red irises, "beautiful" I said subconsciously. He looked at me like I had five heads "w-what?" He mumbled I could only hear because I had good hearing. Being surrounded by forest is more helpful than you think. "I said, your eyes are beautiful" I said still looking at him, he stared at me wide eyed like nobody has ever said something like that to him. "Anyways, how are you feeling?" I asked him referring to the bandages on him. He looked down at his hands then his shoulders "I guess I feel fine?" He said. The front door opened again then closed , this time me and the boy looked towards it, and once again it was my mother "Hey! Your awake? Great!" She said tossing a bottle In the air "I'm Licita, nice to meet cha. Your at my house, you met my daughter, Aniki" she flicked her hand over to me. He nodded

She then explained her magic and how she'd happy he can be in her presence without him dying. "What a surprise, the other day I found this five leaf Grimoire-" she then opened a different bottle and a Grimoire come out, it looked old and rugged "-and then I actually meet a devil! How crazy is that?!" She looked so excited, I think she's kinda a little too exited? "Is that "Fifth leaf" superstition true?" ...."you guys aren't afraid of me?" "BWA HA HA! Who would be scared of an injured little kid?!" She laughed "Besides you don't have magic. Your all frail", I looked at her and my face gave off : 'don't you think that's a little mean?!' But she just continued "- and anyway, if we are talking about being loathed. I can give you a run for your money." "As you can see I got this body that steals magic and life from whatever is near me. That's why I live away from the village" she stated "then why can Aniki live with you?" The boy said, "Oh! That's right!" He stared at her confused " Aniki was born with an Devil tied to her , I don't know how. Maybe it was passed down from her father? But cense she's 'part' devil she can live with me!" Mom stated happily.

His eyes got wider then before "What!? I never knew that was possible.." he said in shock, I chuckled a little bit "and since I mostly look like a normal human, I can go into town to get the other things we need" I say. "You have no magic and maybe because your a devil you're not losing magic and life to me! So listen, Doesn't this feel like fate!? C'mon and stay here and be my kid!" She said happily "HUH?", "also what is your name?" I asked him he looked at me confused "what?" "You don't have one? I guess we will have to make you one" mom said as she started thinking. "Oh! How about Liebe? Your name is Liebe!" She pointed to him

{POV SWITCH} Narrative/ 3rd person pov

As the year went by Licita , Aniki, and Liebe did everything as a family. But every good thing must come to an end...

Lictia and Liebe was out by the forest together hanging out while Aniki went to into the forest to gather flowers so she could make flower crowns for all of them.

{A/N: Please read chapter 268! It will show you what happened in this scene and I'm too lazy to recap it all-} {you can also read it for free on manga plus! (But only once you have to pay to read it again so screen shot the pages I guess!)}

{POV switch} Aniki

I was walking back home with a bunch of flowers in my arms, 'I can't wait to make these crowns with Mother and Liebe!' I thought smiling happily. I was at the forest end when I smelled the vile smell of blood, It was so overwhelming. I dropped the flowers and ran, but oh how I wished I took my time. There I saw her, dead, lifeless, on the ground. My mother was lifeless on the floor, I couldn't sense her mana anymore "M-mother?!" I whispered before I ran to her side I shook her to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. "Mother!" I cried I shook her more, but then I realized something 'where is Liebe...?' I looked around frantically "Liebe?" 'Oh no.. where is he!?' "LIEBE!!?" I cried, I have to get to the village for help! I looked down and saw the Five leaf but it looked like it was fading away, I didn't care! I need to get help! So I ran faster then I did before.

~~~~~~~~~
{PLEASE DO NOT COME FOR ME FOR HER BEING CLUELESS OF HER BROTHER BEING IN THE DAMN GRIMORE}

Words: 1319