Chapter 2

{POV} Aniki

It has been 10 years since the incident and I still haven't forgave myself for leaving them all alone. If only I haven't went to get those damn flowers, I could have helped. My mother is dead and my little brother is missing, I have no clue where the church that holds my other little brother is. Im alone, but I have gotten used to it over time.

After the incident I found out my magic, Crystal illusion magic. I'm able to copy magic spells and use them to my will, when I see the magic the spell appears in my grimore. I don't really use my magic that much, it's against the law to have multiple types of magic and I'm pretty sure my type of magic is illegal. So I just use 'crystal' magic it's like diamond magic but it looks like amethyst {Just think of it like Mars's magic but can do way more}. The only people who know about my real magic is the wizard king and my captain William vangance

Right now I'm at the magic knights entrance exam.

I volunteered to become a magic night a few years ago and joined the Golden dawn. I also properly met my devil, Ozzie. At this moment I'm a 1st class Senior Magic knight.

I was standing on the other side of my captain to get an better look at the people. During the entrance exam I noticed one boy, he was indeed different from the others. I don't think he has an ounce of magic to him, dry to the core. That reminded me about something, I couldn't see his grimore properly but it looked old and dirty. How could a kid with no magic get a grimoire? Right about now it's his turn to fight against someone named Sekke

"ASTA VS SEKKE! BEGIN!" The ref yelled. 'Asta? That name sounds familiar'I thought, the fight started with Sekke activating his magic...thing???? Asta opened up his grimoire and a huge sword came out, it was rusty and looked fragile. He then hit Sekke's barrier ball? It then cracked and Asta somehow hit Sekke. {I don't know how to explain what happened okay 😭 just read the manga or watch the anime PLEASEEE 😭😭🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾}

Incredible! Asword that can break- no, cancel out magic! Now I understand why the wizard king is such a magic geek! It's absolutely extraordinary! No wonder it has yet to  pop up in my grimoire! I sure enough can't handle it but this kid can! Unbelievable.

[AHHAHAH TIME SKIP 😋]

It was time for the contestants to be chosen into their squads and it was not going well, half of the crowd was gone because they didn't get any hands.

Another contestant caught my eye, Yuno. He's the kid who had the four leaf grimoire with powerful wind magic, to be honest I'm also hoping he would join our squad. "NEXT! Number 164!" The announcer said and Yuno went up "Do we have any hands?"

All the captains raised their hands. It looked like he was thinking "it would be an honor to serve in the golden dawn." He said , I was glad, another strong mage joining our squad makes me exited to the point I accidentally let off a small weird aura. I guess it was obvious because both captain William and sir Fuegoleon both looked at me from the corners of their eyes, William had a small smile on his face while Fuegoleon Still had his signature poker face.

"Is there something the matter Aniki? You seem little let loose." Captain said, "oh no! Just.. a bit exited." I said calming myself down , he then looked back down at the rest of the contestants. "NEXT! Number 165! Do we have any hands?" Asta, the real star of the show in my opinion stepped forward. No hands.. all the excitement that was in me went away 'Really?' how could anyone pass that up!? And once again it was noticeable, but it was my fault I was gripping my captains chair to the point there was a few cracks "Honestly tell me, is there something wrong Aniki? You know you can tell me." Captain said his voice serious and laced with worry. I gripped his chair a bit harder and crystals came out that's when I let go. "Nothings wrong captain, don't worry" I lied, he let it go but looked unconvinced.