Mindlessly In Love... Or Not. ( Mindless Behavior Love Story )

Intro: Maisie Is 16 and loves mindless behavior. She's crazy about them and so Is her bets friends, Melissa & Aria. But what will happen when they are Invited to stay In a mansion In L.A. With Mb for a whole month? In the story, they'll be heartbreaks, kids, and more. Who will fall In love with who? Who will be left out because they'res 4 boys & 3 girls. Will they stay or go? I can't promise anything. Was this real? Or, was all of this really just a dream that lasted forever? You'll never know unless you read this.

Maisie: 16. African American, White, Mexican, & German. Dark hair alll natural. Lives In San Diego. Goes to EVAH High School. She was adopted at 4 months and her adoptive dad Is a pastor & her adoptive mom doesn't work. She knows her mom but not dad. However, she doesn't want to know him. She has about 11 brothers and sisters. Tbh she thinks her real mom Is a whore, but moving on. She lives with her adoptive parents & 2 of there sons. She also lives with her 6 reals brothers & sisters. However right now both of her real brothers are In jail. She's been sad until MB Comes along.... She Is also about 4'8 short? yeah? yeah. Her birthday Is Feb. 13 th

Melissa: 15, white & White. Light blond hair with red tips. She lives In San Diego also & Goes to EVAH High school. She lives with her real parents & Is the only child. Her mom Is a doctor & her dad Is a real estate agent. So, I guess you could say she has a good life. However once she wasn't the only child. Her brother died In a car accident. Her parents are nice ... mostly. She Is a goody goody and has mostly A's. She loves MB but not as much as Maisie. Her birthday Is May 27th and She's 5'2.

Aria: She Is also 16. She Is Mexican. She has light blue hair. Lives In San Diego But On the South side. Goes to a private school called SECA. She lives with her real parents & has 2 brothers & a baby sister. Her dad left them, and her mom married Michael, Her mom Is a professional chief. And Michael Is a football player. She has a good relationship with most people. She Is popular and her celeb crush Is Ray & Jaden Smith. She has good grades and a few B's. She ditches school sometimes but her parents don't seem to mind. That's the weird thing. She's 5'4 and her birthday Is Nov. 15.

Kay, now lets start zee story ^_^. Y'all like so far/ I'll TRY to update everyday :)

- Nakayla.(: