Smimming Competition

Today is the swimming competition and I'm still worried Mason is going to be there, heck I asked him to be my partner of course he's gonna show up. Oh joy! I put on my suit, put on a pair of jean shorts, and grabbed a towel. "DAD!!! I'M READY!!!" I screamed down the stairs. We got in the car and drove to the country club where the swimming competition was being held.

*******************************

I walked into the locker room to put my things into my locker. I walked out of the locker room just to run into, guess who. You know it, Mason. "Hey! Watch it!" He turned around to look at me, "Oh it's you." "Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" I asked him. "It-it's a good thing," he said. "Yeah," I sighed. "Well, long time, no see. How long is it now one year yesterday." He leaned in to kiss me,"Happy one year," he said getting closer. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!!!" I screamed, maybe a little louder than needed. "I-I'm sorry I just haven't seen you in two months. Am I not allowed to kiss my girlfriend whom I'm in love with." the way he said love made me wince. he bent down and kissed me and I didn't kiss back this time. "Oh just wait, I'll make you fall in love with me. Just as much as you were before." "Sure!" I called behind me. I left as soon as he said, wait.

*******************************

The buzzer went if and I started racing. It was breaststroke, my worst. It was also Mason's second best. Why didn't he take the spot to race? Ugh, he'll never make me fall in love with him again. I got third surprisingly. Mason ran up to me and hugged me. "I knew you could do it, babe." "don't call me that," I said. He bent down and kissed me. he kissed me with those soft lips of his and I started to kiss back. Snap, back to reality, what were you doing? Stop it! I slapped him. "What was that for?" He cried holding his cheek. I looked at my hand. Ha! This baby could come in handy. "it was because you kissed me!" "And you liked it, don't forget that. I slapped him again, "Stop making me more attracted to you." I yelled, "you're racing next so get ready." He got on the diving board and the buzzer went off. He dove in and I look beside me and Sitting next to me is Blake. "Umm, excuse you but what are you doing here?" I ask him. He puts his arm around me and scoots closer. I try to get away but he won't let me. Something flickers in his eye and I start to worry. He stands up and pulls me up so I'm standing with him. "Follow me," he says and grabs my wrist even tighter. he pulls me to where no one is in sight. "w-what a-are you d-doing?" I say in-between breaths. "Well, since your boyfriend took my love away from me I'm going to take his away from him." he pushed me up against the wall and put his forearm pushing agains my neck. I can't believe I'm saying this but I really wish Mason was here right now. I started to lose air as Blake pushed harder against my neck. My legs felt numb and were probably about to give out here soon. my vision went blurry as I lost all control of standing and everything went black. I could hear the sirens and feel movement of me rolling on something. Then it was all gone. I couldn't smell, hear, see, or feel anything. My body was numb and I was just longing for Mason to be there right next to me wherever I was.

*******************************

Oh my, big big big cliffhanger right there. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Vote, comment and follow, I love you all, thank you so much for your support.