Chapter 4: Amy Dover

Previously On Scarlett's Squad....

Katarina: I'd like the first plane ticket out of Manhattan to Denver, Colorado.

Woman: Of course.

Atriel: (Sitting in front of Crissy's grave) Crissy

Atriel: (Sitting in front of Crissy's grave) Crissy. I can't believe even to today that you are dead. What happened to you was ridiculous and unfair. I will never forgive Liz for what she did to you.

Scarlett: Come out here often.

Atriel: (Turns around) Scarlett. (Hugs Scarlett) Yep. Just visit her grave on the days I am not busy.

Scarlett: Me too. I miss her so much. I will never truly get over her death.

Lily: (Standing behind a bush looking over at Scarlett and Atriel) (Sheds a tear)

Atriel: You are here with us everyday Crissy and we will forever try to keep your life going on.

Scarlett: (Hugs Atriel) Thank you for remaining here as my friend even after her death.

Atriel: Why wouldn't I. I love and care for you Scarlett.

Scarlett: Same to you Atriel.

Lily: (Wandering off through the grass) It's still Crissy she thinks about. (Drinks a bottle of wine) Even after I let her die she still wants her and not me.

Florence: (Looking over at Lily from behind the bar)

Lily: I thought I had her.

Johnny: You will.

Florence: (Widens her eyes)

Johnny: You just have to marry her so you could rip her penniless for all she's worth. I can finally have my revenge.

Lily: Crissy truly was my friend. It's too bad my soon to be wife won't ever know my real name.

Florence: (Whispers) Real name.

Lily: I'm not even gay either.

Johnny: And I am glad. Cause you conning Scarlett makes me wanna do this. (Kisses Lily)

Lily: (Kissing Johnny)

Florence: That lying bitch!

*Empire State Building crumbles*

Johnny: (Sliding down toward the rubble)

Ryan: (Wearing a parachute) (Grabs Johnny's hand) This plan is not going down in shit!!

2 weeks later..

Johnny: Thank you for saving me. Again.

Ryan: Thank me by taking this suitcase of money and staying out of Manhattan for the next 2 years.

Johnny: Why?

Ryan: When those two years are up I will come get you and we will put an end to Scarlett forever..