Why does that sound like me??

Yuta was looking around for Maki since Panda and the others were gone, he sighed as he knocked on her door, and after a few moments, he entered a little annoyed she wasn't there. 

Yuta realized that this would be one of the only times that he could see in her room so he entered and looked around, to him it was very much what he expected from her only the fact she had a diary and some plushies that threw him off. Yuta looked around as he held her dark purple diary, knowing if anybody told the green-haired girl he would be dead.

Yuata turned and touched the diary before opening it he skimmed it, briefly when one page caught his eyes. 

"Hey, Dairy,

So I don't really know what's wrong with me. This new guy Yuta well at first he pissed me off but now, I don't know I look forward to practicing fighting with him, and that he buys me food after I don't know it's odd, I'm not sure how to feel about whatever is going on with me

I will keep you posted 

Maki 

The male looked at the page and thought " This sounds a lot like she likes me" he said with a shake of his head realizing how crazy that sounded. panda and the other's voices rang through the dojo, he set the book down and rushed to ask Maki to go get ramen with him, and of course, she said yes.

NOTE: Hey guys sorry for being AWOAL for so long a lot of different life things happened but I am trying to go back to writing more stories so please enjoy!