ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25

𓂅  𓄹 Welcome to Chapter 25 𓄼

We have finally ended the Verglas and Ignatius arc! We'll be giving these boys a break and spending their time with each other before we move on to Sorine's arc!

Let's get into it!

━━・❪ ・━━

AFTER A FEW DAYS, Duri, Ais, and Blaze finally recovered and the elemental brothers finally reported it to their Captain.

All of them were in the cabin while Duri, Ice, and Blaze were outside, training the nature wielder to control his powers better.

Meanwhile, Oberon and Thunderstorm were on the roof. They needed to talk to each other after the lightning wielder almost beat up Oberon a few days ago.

The two were silent at first, but Oberon finally spoke up, saying;

"So... you wish to know if you all are incarnations...?"

The tanned boy looked at the horizon, Halilintar nodded beside him as he looked at Oberon with a curious yet frustrated look on his face.

"Seems like Verglas and Ignatius couldn't keep their mouths shut, I was going to tell you all about this also but I didn't assume it'd be this early..." -Oberon

"Get to the point already."

The lightning wielder scoffed, crossing his arms as he looked at him with a glare. Oberon sighed once more, scratching the back of his head.

"Well... incarnations are people who are embodied by spirits or gods. Your powers come indirectly though, but your bodies seem to have handled those powers from the spirits really well." -Oberon

"Spirits...? But both Ignatius and Verglas aren't spirits." -Halilintar

"I wouldn't call them gods either. They're all known as the Elemental Celestials."

Oberon laid down, closing his eyes as he took a deep breath. Halilintar looked at the sky, blocking the star's view from his eyes.

"Celestials are beings that are greater than gods, I have no idea why you guys have been blessed to be their incarnations."

"On the contrary, it seems like you all have zero knowledge of the backstory of your powers."

Oberon sighed, looking to the side to see Taufan looking at them. Halilintar looked at his younger twin, fixing his hair.

"My bad for the intrusion... I just wanted to know what incarnations meant as well."

The wind wielder replied, fiddling with his scarf as he went beside Oberon, sitting down beside him.

"I think you already know, you already heard Oberon explain it to me." -Halilintar

"T_e w_n_ h__d_e_ t___ b_tt__."

Taufan blinked, looking around him as he heard the distorted whisper. Oberon and Halilintar looked at the wind wielder in confusion, wondering what he was looking for.

The blue-eyed boy covered his ear, looking at the horizon as he felt the wind blowing softly onto them.

"Hey... Hali." -Taufan