"Missing You"

•~|PREVIOUSLY|~•

"Sunghoon S-Sunbae?" Sunoo looked at Sunghoon in confusion not knowing what's happening as Sunghoon walked to Sunoo eyeing Sunoo like a prey, "S-Sunbae what are-" Sunghoon leaned closer and closer closing the gap with his lips connecting to Sunoo's "hm-!" Sunoo struggles trying to escape only causing Sunghoon to pin Sunoo's arms.

•~|THIRD PERSON'S POV|~•
⚠️~|WARNING MY BEBEHS|~⚠️

Sunghoon kept a sturdy grip on Sunoo's arm as she deepened the kiss more biting the bottom of the younger's lips making the younger moan, the older took advantage and slipped his tongue in slowly, "M-Mn~" the younger kept struggling. The more struggles the younger does the kiss gets deeper.

Sunoo was already out of breath as the older kept kissing deeper, the younger tried to get out of Sunghoon's grip but he slid his hand up Sunoo's shirt making the younger whimper. "S-Sunghoon what A-Are you-!" he was immediately cut off from being flipped and pinned on the bed laying down, "That's Hyung. for you Sunoo." The older scowled making Sunoo tremble slightly.

The door swung open revealing 5 other figures, Sunoo's eyes went wide once he saw what and who was at the door, "Heeseung, Jay, Jake, Jungwon, a-and Ni-ki" Sunoo could barely say it above a whisper, "What. The. Fuck." Ni-ki made a disgusted face. "Fuck are you doing with that ugly thing Hyung?" Ni-ki scowled not liking how Sunghoon and Sunoo was a mere less than an inch closer to each other, Sunghoon's eyes darkened hearing what Ni-ki just said "Take. That. Back." Sunghoon scowled with a slight grumble.

Sunoo's eyes were glossy hearing how 'ugly' the boy was, but yet he held his tears in "Or what Hyung? I'm only saying the TRUTH." Ni-ki scowled back out of annoyance. The younger's eye slipped a single tear and soon after followed by more tears streaming down Sunoo's face "Fuck Ni-ki." Jake says annoyed "I swear you always make Sunoo cry. . ." Jake uttered to himself.

Ni-ki felt a little bad 'W-Why do I want to. . .I want to hug you. . .comfort you. . .B-But W-Why. . .' Ni-ki pushed his tongue against his inner cheek out of frustration of this new emotion he's feeling at this moment. Sunoo let out a sob as Sunghoon held him close, the younger right now was sad, and even more confused why Sunghoon was being nice. Sunoo felt lost not knowing where he was, Heeseung walked out in annoyance, Jay raises a brow as he walked after Heeseung

Jungwon furrowed his eyebrows seeing Sunghoon hugging Sunoo, as he couldn't heling 'slightly' jealous. Sunghoon sighs "Our meeting will start soon, we'll have to go in about 30 minutes" Sunghoon reminded the members that remained in the room, "Sunoo-ah don't leave the castle ok? it could be dangerous outside, if you need help ask one of the maids" Sunghoon says as he broke the hug "B-But why am I here...?" Sunoo had a tight grip on Sunghoon's sleeve as he sobbed more now knowing he can't leave, "Why did you take me h-here" Sunoo asked shakily as he couldn't hold his sobs. Their heart sunk hearing this from Sunoo.

•~|WITH JAY AND HEESEUNG|~•

"Hyung wait!" Jay trailed behind Heeseung, the older kept walking and finally Jay caught up, "Hyung, what's your problem?" Heeseung finally lost it "Why do I have feelings for him..." Jay's eyes widen from his Hyung's answer "You like him too..?" Heeseung looked at Jay eyes a little wide "Don't you..?" Jay added. "So what." Heeseung responded with slight annoyance, "And what do you mean 'You like him too' does anyone else have a crush on him..?" Jay sighed "We all do..." Heeseung scoffs slightly "Whatever. Let's just go to the damn meeting." Heeseung walked to the car slamming the door shut.

Not long after everyone gathered in the car as the silence was so thick you feel like you can't make the slightest sound. The car started still everyone glanced at each other but didn't dare to say anything "So we all like Sunoo. Right?" Heeseung said with gritted teeth not even sparring a glance at anyone, the question made everyone's heads turn to Heeseung's direction.

•~|SUNOO|~•

I sigh feeling a little cold as I decided to take a small walk around the mansion, everything was so dark and dim. I came across the living room seeing a gigantic TV as my eyes lit up impressed with how everything looked so expensive, I sat down on the couch turning on the TV as the news started playing.

NEWS: "Attention everyone, a boy named Kim Sunoo has been missing since yesterday. He is 5'9 in height, he has blonde hair, brown eyes, and he was wearing a Yeonsan uniform the last time anyone has seen him in. If you see the boy please inform us in the police station or this number 2XX-XXX-XXX0, please stay safe everyone."

The news then turned into another topic, my eyes widen slightly as I walked back to the room scurrying everything trying to find my bag, but no luck. "Where is it?!" I ruffled my hair out of frustration "Is there something your looking for?" an unknown voice spoke behind me making me quickly turn my back, "W-Who are you?!" I say as my heart felt like it was panging out of my chest seeing the tall male staring coldly at me making me shiver slightly.

"I'm Seo-Jun and what is your business in this Mansion." He kept an eye on me feeling like he could burn holes into me, an old lady came in the room "Aigoo Seo-Jun what are you doing scaring the poor boy? Your brothers will be home after their meetings" the Halmoni helped me up "I'm sorry about that dear" she smiled softly "O-Oh it's ok Halmoni..." The tall male then walked away clearly annoyed.

"I'm sorry for that dear, he's the youngest brother of ENHYPEN he can be a little rude at times but trust me he's really kind" Halmoni said cupping my hands as I nod "Were you trying to find something?" Halmoni ask "O-Oh yeah, my phone have you seen it by any chance..?" I ask desperately "On that sir I'm sorry but I can't help you...Boss specifically said not to let you escape.." Halmoni bows "I'm sorry I hope you understand.." I sigh knowing I can't escape either way.

"Dear let me introduce you to your guard for today" I look at Halmoni confused "Guard..? What do I need a guard for..?" I ask confused "You will see my dear~ I must continue work, I'll see you soon dear" Halmoni smiles before I could ask my question she was already gone.

•~<><><><><>~•

Hi my Bebs! I'm so sorry I haven't uploaded! but now I am back! I'm so sorry again! I hope I didn't make you wait too long!

I love you all, see you in the next episode~