Staying true to myself

Pond: so barcode what will it be?
Everyone looks and the youngest member so see what his answer will be. Jeff suddenly stands up
Jeff: pond you can't be serious, your making barcode chose between his friends or his career.
Jeff is upset because this isn't good for barcode. Barcode looks at Jeff and smiles he feels a weight lifted off his shoulders.
Mile: yes this isn't right you shouldn't make barcode choose.
Everyone starts nodding agreeing with mile and Jeff.
Pond: don't you all understand it's not just barcode who is affected it will be all of us the company your careers. Barcode can't be selfish.
Barcode looks at pond and listens to his words he looks around the room his seniors look at him, barcode looks at his friends. And when he sees them he knows his answer.
Barcode: I made my choice!
Everyone stares at barcode,then pond speaks again.
Pond: great choice barcode tomorrow morning you'll state an apology—
Barcode: my choice is I will be going on hiatus!
Everyone in the room stares at barcode his seniors are shocked Jeff is smiling at how brave barcode is, ohm and Dan are trying hard not to laugh because pond is so angry he looks like a tomato
Pond: barcode! Are you serious? Do you know how this will ruin your career! Think about everyone this situation will affect!
Barcode looks around the room before responding, he knows that his seniors will support him all the way that why he's not afraid of what will happen next.
Barcode: yes I am very aware of the situation but I will not apologize to someone who doesn't deserve our apology. I love the series and my cast mates but I also love my friends.
Pond: very well barcode when the fans turn against us and give all of us hate the will be on you.
With that pond walks out of the room and leaves the rest of the actors. Jeff walks towards barcode.
Jeff: you did good always follow your heart I'm very proud of you. 😊
Dan:*whispers to ohm* wow these two always have to have a moment.
Everyone starts laughing all the seniors tell barcode how proud they are and also say they will see each other soon since they won't be able to interact while barcode is on hiatus. Once everyone leaves barcode turns to his friends.
Ohm: bar are you sure you made the right choice?
Barcode: yes ohm I made the right choice for the 3 of us and besides if Jean wants to play that game I can play too.
Dan: jeez bar sometimes you scare me but we will help you. Right ohm?
Ohm: definitely Jean deserves what coming
The 3 walk out and start planning what they will do to expose Jean.

Hey stars so what did you think? Sorry I took me so long to update I've been busy. I hope you all enjoyed and I have news!! I've been working on my home my family story so stay tuned and a new story called... true chimera hope you stay tuned and enjoy 😊 have a wonderful day ❤️