We Arrived🤝🏻

The  early morning  ,
[Mia pov]
I was bored in car and just thought around ,
how this  summer holidays i will spent with those creatures! 
Yes Ofcourse ,I am super excited to look out them may be there beard comes out and mouthache too . Oh yah ,🤔  obviously Nick is elder than us but i am accentric  about Noah !
And here my sibling Aiden begin with his nuisance .

:Mom we didn't move there previous year thats make us Akward moment to visit again there . "Aiden asked his mom while travelling "

No who told u that we feel awkward , i am super excited 👀 to see them "the exciting mia pop out"

'oh sounds good , mom we are visiting from since child hood there and  till yet for the only summer holidays .why! "A curios aiden asked"

There mom : ah you know guys already she is my best friend and i like to visit and spend some times in summer vaction coz there is lot of beaches exist there  ! And you have no idea about your sibling native place  😊 .

Mia smiled ......
After a 4 hrs they arrived

They came out from car

Her mother name is eliza and her best friend lillan

Lillan whisper to eliza
She is so gorgeous .

Noah : hey u back Meowwww,,

Mia: yeahhhh!!
He welcomes me with his open arms
And I run and jump ,and I caughted by his arms and he hugged me !
Then we broke hug 🫂

While nick enter

Nick smiled
Mia smiled too
[Mia pov ]
When i saw finely whom i loved since childhood and i noticed some changes in his behaviour like he didn't hugged me just gave me slight smiled , why. He always one who cared me and kind with me  and excited to meet me but this scenario looks different today.

NOAH POV
Yeah i know i am happy today bcoz my friend finally reached.
Here what i noticed some awkward silences between two best friends its obviously nick and mia!
I ask mia to get in
And we entered in home she starts talking with my mom .

Here ,
NICK POV
I should leave , if mia will caught me . she gonna ask a plenty of questions . That ,i cant able to answer it .so ,It's better to leave from here .

And he leaved!!!
Where ?

Stay tuned
~Fiza