Home sweet home

...
The last thing I saw was Tom, he mouthed me an 'I love you'
And then my eyelids failed and everything went black.

I woke up slowly. My head surprisingly doesn't hurt. When I opened my eyes, I didn't recognize the room at first.
I looked around more closely, then realization hit me.
"No, no, no, no, NO!" I was in my apartment. There was a note on the pillow next to me. I immediately grabbed it and started to read.

"When you're reading this, you've probably just woken up. I think you can understand my behavior of the last hours now. Please don't look for me, and please get out of Tokyo, you know it's not safe for you here. I'm sorry for what I did to you, I don't want anything like that to happen to you ever again.
So I'm letting you go.
Tom"

I was shocked, my heart broke into thousand pieces. I couldn't believe it.
My emotions went crazy and yet not a single tear flowed. I just stared at the blank wall in front of my bed. A few minutes passed before I decided to go to him right now. I know that they have probably already left their house but it was worth a try. I had to do something.

The keys were in the lock, I took them and then ran out into the night. I walked a few minutes before I found a Taxi.
I knocked on the the window pane. Then the window slid down. The smell of weed immediately hit my nose, but I didn't care.
"Hey, excuse me, but are you free right now?" He took one good look at me, probably because he didn't want drunks in his car.
"Yeah, get in."
I went to the back door and got in. "Where do you want to go?"
Fuck. I don't know where exactly their house was, nor did I know how to get there from here. I tried to describe the surroundings to him. He was looking at me a little scared now.
"Can I ask why you want to go there?" I was a little puzzled by this question. "So you know what I mean?" He chuckled at my question. "Honey, do you smell that? I'm not just a cab driver. Of course I know what you mean. But I can only get you close, I can't get near them."
"Okay, thank you."

We drove about 25 minutes. He stopped and I looked out the window to see if we were in the right place. I reached into my pocket to get my wallet out but he stopped me.
"You look like you need it more than I do. And I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone I drove you here." I thanked him and got out of the car. This place looked like any other in Tokyo. Everything was colorfully lit. But if you walk a little further into an unlit street, you were on the direct path to the most dangerous gang in all of Tokyo. I walked along the dark street for 10 minutes until I finally recognized it. There it was. In front of the house was a huge fence. I stood in front of the gate which clearly could only be opened with a key. I tried to catch a glimpse through the huge hedges but could see almost nothing. So I decided to ring the bell. I waited a few seconds and then rang again. Finally someone came out of the house. When the person came closer I realized that it wasn't one of the gang members. It was an old man.
"Kid it's in the middle of the night! Why are you ringing? Do you need help?" "Is Bill Kaulitz there?" I didn't want to ask about Tom because he was officially dead.
"These guys don't live here anymore. I bought the house from them four months ago." My heart dropped.
"Kid are you okay? Do you want me to call someone for you?" I turned around without saying anything, I couldn't get a word out.
He was gone.

Bill's POV.

Tom has not come out of his room since we arrived from the private airfield. Georg, Gustav and I were sitting in the living room. Everything was strange, we had spent the last few months taking revenge for Taylor's 'dead' and then rescuing her.
Basically it was all about her the whole time, only for her not to be with us in the end. I was jolted out of my thoughts by my cell phone. I answered it.
"She's at your old house she just found out that you don't live here anymore."
Tom wanted me to take the calls. He didn't want to know what she was doing or how she was doing, so it would be easier for him to get over her.
"Okay thank you for the information. Make sure she arrives home safely." I said and ended the call.

Taylor's POV.

I stood in the middle of the street and cried my eyes out. Why is he doing this to me? Why is he doing this to himself? Once I would rather be dead than be with him now I will do anything to be with him again.
It took me a few minutes to calm down to some extent.
My vision was blurred by my tears but I could see a black car standing a few meters away from me. Which was unusual because no one voluntarily drove into this street, why would anyone park here, here is nothing. I straightened up and wiped the tears from my eyes to get a better look at it. I walked towards the car and suddenly it started and sped away.
I was watched.