Mommy Jane, Daddy Bella, and Mommy Jessica & Forks & another Mate for them

AN: IN THESE FOUR CHAPTERS BELLA, JESSICA AND JANE KIDS WILL NOT BE MENTIONED THESE FOUR CHAPTERS ARE SOLELY BASED ON

BELLA, JANE, AND JESSICA
ALICE AND LEAH
ROSALIE AND ESME
RENESME AND HARLEY

IT MAY NOT BE IN THIS EXACT ORDER BUT THESE FOUR CHAPTERS ARE BASED ON THE CHARACTERS  LISTED ABOVE

Mommy Jane and Mommy Jessica

Daddy Bella

 In ForksMOMMY JANE AND MOMMY  JESSICA ARE AT A TOWN HALL MEETING WHERE THEY ARE ATTENDING  TO SEE WHO WILL BE THE NEXT MAYOR

In Forks
MOMMY JANE AND MOMMY  JESSICA ARE AT A TOWN HALL MEETING WHERE THEY ARE ATTENDING  TO SEE WHO WILL BE THE NEXT MAYOR . EVEN THOUGH THEY ALREADY KNOWWHO IT WILL BECAUSE THEY WILL MAKE SURE OF IT. THERE ARE TWO CHOICES. NEITHER OF THEM BEING DADDY BELLA. BUT THAT IS GOING TO CHANGE. SEE THERE IS A TOTAL OF 31 PEOPLE LEFT ON FORKS THAT BELLA JANE LEFT ALIVE ON PURPOSE. THEY PLAN ON KILLING 30 PEOPLE THEY WANT TO KEEP ONE ALIVE BECAUSE THEY ALL HAVE A CRUSH ON HER AND THEY WANT HER TO BE WITH THEM AND BECOME LIKE THEM. And they also know one more mate is missing and she needs to be with them for all of them to be complete.WHICH WHETER OR NOT she wants to she will have no choice.
AN: she is going to put up a fight because she dosent know her boyfriend is not only mind controlling  her but also controlling her emotions. So she thinks she is in love with him even though she isn't. AND it is going to take some types of torture  to change her mind and realize the truth. But when she does realize it she will be extremely  loyal and loving to her mates and the same with her mates to her. Nothing will break thier bond.

Anways Jane and Jessica are in the meeting Bella is waiting in another room for the perfect time to strike. 
Then comes Angela in with her boyfriends Eric, Mike, and Tyler. Jessica and Jane see them toghter and then Jessica is about to walk up to Angela and punch the bitch for stealing her boyfriend Mike at the night  of the party when Jessica first met Bella and Jane her mates. Not like she cared anyways but just the fact she did it right in front of Jessica  herself brought all her rage back  and she was ready to strike when Jane stopped  her and said wait look and smell. JESSICA  AND Jane did that and thier vampire side said MATE!!!!!! JESSICA SAYS LET ME GET TO OUR MATE JANE SAYS WAIT TILL LATER I PROMISE SHE WILL BE OURS AND BELLAS JUST WAIT. JESSICA REFUSES TO WAIT AND SAYS NO SHE IS OURS NOT THIERS. SHE ESCAPES OUT OF JANES GRASP AND STARTS WALKING TOWARD ANGELA. JANE SIGHS AND SAYS HERE WE GO AGAIN. AND THEN SHE MOUTHS PAIN AND THEN JESSICA FALLS DOWN IN PAIN BUT GETS BACK UP AGAIN AND SHOVES IT OFF AND GETS CLOSER JANE SAYS "PAIN" AGAIN AND THE PAIN IS MORE SEVERE AND THEN JESSICA FALLS OVER AND DOSENT GET BACK UP FOR AT LEAST TEN MINTUTES BUT IN THE PROCESS  JANE COMES UP TO HER AND GETS ON HER KNEE AND LOOKS TO HER SHE FEELS SAD FOR DOING  THAT TO JESSICA AND SHE IS GOING TO MAKE IT GO AWAY WITH A HOT STEAMY PASSIONATE KISS BUT SHE WANTS TO SEE JESSICA BEG FOR IT FOR A LITTLE  BIT SHE LOVES SEEING JESSICA BEG IT IT ONE OF THE HOTTEST  THINGS TO JANE THAT JESSICA  DOES HER BEGGING FACE. JESSICA LOOKS AT JANE BEGGING PLEASE MAKE IT STOP. JANE SAYS BEG FOR IT. JESSICA COMPLIES AND BEGS FOR IT AND THEN JANE GIVES HER A HOT STEAMY PASSIONATE KISS ON JESSICAS LIPS THE PAIN STOPS IMMEDIATELY  AND THEN JESSICA SUDDENLY GRABS JANE THROWS HER ON THE GROUND AND STRADDLES JANE AND RETURNS THE KISS WITH EVEN MORE INTENSITY AND IT SHOCKS JANE SO MUCH SHE HAS TO STOP AND BREATHE. THEY BOTH STOP TO BREATHE AND THEY BOTH SAY THEY LOVE EACH OTHER AND LETS GO WAIT AND BE PATIENT. JESSICA SAYS OK. JANE SAYS GOOD GIRL  ME AND DADDY AND ANGELA WILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU LATER. JESSICA GETS SO HOT AND BOTHERED. SHE HAS TO GO TO BATHROOM AND PRATICALLY HAS TO TAKE A SHOWER IN THE SINK TO CALM HERSELF DOWN.
10 MINUTES LATER THE MEETING HAS STARTED
Everyone except Angela, Mike, Tyler, and Eric  stand up and say we refuse to have Bella Swan rule our town and be our mayor we would rather die than have a woman especially  her rule this town. Then Bella comes in right between Jane and Jessica and they say that can be arranged. Meanwhile Angela, Eric, Tyler and Mike leave and go to the car to have some fun. If you know what I mean.  Anyways the other people decide  to say that they can't take us all. So Jessica,Bella ,and Jane cause THEm pain and kill them and rip them to shreds and drain all of them of thier blood.  I am officially  mayor of FORKS now since there is no one left.

As Bella Jane and Jessica are leaving to go back home. Bella gets a smell of someone else and her vampire side says Mate she follows it and she kidnaps Angela and knocks her out  and in the process  of Angela being kidnapped Jessica and Jane knock out eric,mike,and Tyler and bring them to her basement. Throw them in. The cage  and keep them separated  for no, but in hearing distance through tortures methods Jane and Jessica have got Eric, Mike,  and Tyler to admit to them and bella and Angela that they never liked her or cared about her and that she just was a good fuck to them and they mind control and controlled her emotions for her to like them. Bella and jane and Jessica  get so mad that they almost kill them but they decide  to let them live because they will be food for Angela. SO they kept them alive. Angela still refuses to believe it and she fights it till finally Jessica has a idea. I have a idea she says. They say what is it. She says this. She goes up to Angela and grabs her by her waist and kisses her on the lips and in the process of this Angela  relaxes a little bit and invites Jessica's tongue in her mouth and she calms down. Then Bella does the same to Angela and then Jane does it. She relaxes for a moment and then she says the word Mates and they all come up to her and kiss her and then she says I want you all  to be with me forever please turn me. They do . Here is bella ,Jessica and Jane new mate Angela

 Here is bella ,Jessica and Jane new mate Angela

After three days Angela says I am so thirsty. Bella says follow me I will get you some food.  She takes Angela to the jail cell that has eric,mike,and Tyler in it. When Angela sees them she remebers everything  and how they used her. Her rage built up and she goes after them and Rios them to shreds and drains them of all of thier blood. Bella says good job that is enough. ANGELA SAYS NO AND THROWS BELLA AGANIST THE CORNER OF THE JAIL CELL AND TEYS TO BITE BELLA AND DRAIN HER OF HER BLOOD. BELLA SCREAMS JANE AND JESSICA  COME NOW. WITHIN FIVE SECONDS THEY ARE THERE TRYING TO GET ANGELA
OFF OF BELLA AND THRY STRUGGLE TO GET HER OFF THEN JANE FOCUSES ON ANGELA AND SAYS PAIN. ANGELA THEN STRUGGLES  AND EVENTUALLY FALLS DOWN AND SCREAMS IN PAIN.

FIVE MINS LATER
BELLA TELLS JANE ENOUGH. JANE STOPS. ANGELA FINALLY COMES TO HER SENSES AND APOLOGIES TO THEM AND THEY SAY ITS OK. WE KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN BLOOD LUST TAKES OVER.  NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED. ANGELA SAYS YES AND YOU ARE ALL MATES AND I LOVE YOU ALL AND I WILL ALWAYS BE LOYAL TO YOU ALL. BELLA,JANE, AND JESSICA AND YOU ARE OUR MATE AND WE WILL LOVE YOU AND BE LOYAL TO YOU AND ALWAYS LOVE YOU.  PLEASE DO.