♡♤♡♤♡

Narutos Pov:

I heard a knock on my door.

"Jeez I'm coming, I'm coming" I say annoyed.

I got up and ran to my door, I opened my door and my eyes widened hugely to see Sasuke who was covered in blood and had ripped clothes.

"S-sasuke!?!" I asked.

He heavily breathed then immediately he passed out, Landing in my arms.

!

S-sasuke..just..Crap!!! I have to get Granny Tsunade or Sakura!

"Oh? But doesn't the leaf hate Sasuke now? Wouldn't the hogake kill Sasuke?"

I paused at that.

...

I closed my door and locked it.

Then I picked Sasuke up placed him on my back and walked him to my bed, Once I got to my bed, I laid him down and began to clean up his wounds with a cold rag and then started to bandage him.

I looked down at sleepy, Bandage Sasuke.

My eyes shook a bit, Having so many questions.

How did he end up like this!?

A-and..why would Sasuke show up at my front door!?

I bit my tongue a little.

A few hours passed by, and I ended up eating my ramen in a cup and looking at a magazine for the time being.

"Hm.." I hear

My eyes immediately widened and I quickly threw my magazine and crawled closer to Sasuke who was waking up.

My head was hoving over his head but sideways.

"Are you ok Sasuke? You were hurt exactly bad" I say.

Sasuke placed a hand over his right eye and sat up which made me lean up and look at Sasuke.

"..My eyes..there killing me.." Sasuke says.

"O-oh! Um..well I can't help with that.." I say.

Sasuke noticed all the bandages and paused, My eyes became a little shakey and I got a bit nervous for some reason.

Sasuke looked at me.

"Did you...?" Sasuke asks.

I nodded.

"I-I know it's not at all the best! But..it covered up your wounds...The bleeding has seemed to stop as well...Oh, and it seems I should probably change them also!" I say.

I quickly got over Sasuke, With my hand on the opposite side of his legs grabbed what I needed, and then sat back down.

Sasuke looked at me.

"..Um..you don't mind right?" I asked wanting his consent, When he first came, I had no choice since he was badly hurt, But now since his awake...I wanna make sure it's ok for me to do so

Sasuke closed his eyes.

"Go for it." Sasuke says.

I gave a smile and immediately started removing the old bandages and bandaging him again.