♧◇♧◇♧◇

《 The Next Day 》

Narutos Pov:

I looked in the mirror due to what I found out last night, I still didn't wanna believe my discovery but part of me did.

Ok, Naruto..if this is a fake Sasuke..then all you have to do is ask the last question that's on the paper..if this Sasuke gets it wrong..then you are right.

I took a deep breath and then let that breath out.

Once I calmed myself, I Turned off the light as I walked out.

I saw Sasuke, Well maybe the actual Sasuke, Eating pop tarts which made my eyes narrow as I could've cooked for him.

"Hey Sasuke" I say.

"Hm?" Sasuke asks.

I rubbed my arm and looked at Sasuke with a bit of a dull-like face.

"Can you explain more about why your here? You told me the reason for your arrival yesterday but I want to know a bit more" I say.

Sasuke's eyes widened.

"I-I..told you why I came here!?" Sasuke asks.

I narrowed my eyes again

"You should remember, After all, you seemed slightly proud of yourself" I say.

Sasuke's eyes shook a bit then rubbed the back of his head.

"Maybe you remember wrong!?! I mean, I would never tell anyone anything!" Sasuke says.

"You tell me everything, Even as kids when we fought together, You told me how you felt about everything" I say.

Sasuke seemed a little shocked.

I bit my tongue.

"..So..you're a fake Sasuke then?" I asked.

"What!? Naruto you're making up things!"

"No I'm not, Your acting like Sasuke to trick me, Sasuke hated chocolates from the girls AND never asked where he was gonna sleep yet" I say.

The person paused at that.

My eyes shook a bit.

"So..Sasukes in jail..isn't he? The leaf place him in jail.." I say.

"No!! The leaf di-"

"Shut. It." I say.

The person paused as I tightened my grip on my arm.

I felt..rage build up inside of my body, I was very pissed at all this.

"...If he has A single Goddamn new wound.." I say.

I looked at him more, I guess with more anger and hate in my eyes.

"Then I swear to the fucking devil, I'll murder everybody who has done shit to Sasuke" I say.