chapter 29

jess's pov

In the morning, we woke up, go ready and went to breakfast, just like last time.

then we came back, got ready and went to the event.

like last time, liz and I left after about 10 minutes after it started. we walked around the town and went shopping.

around 7 when it ended, we went back to the event. the last few fans met the performers and then they were done.

after all the fans were gone, we went back stage and had food and drinks and music again. I hung out with taylor and he was totally flirting with me. we were standing really close and and at one point, he put he arms around me. hes so cute and nice.

grayson's pov

what is up with taylor and jess? theyre totally flirting. I know I still like her, we shoudnt have ended this is fast. im jealous, I try to ignore them, but I cant keep my eyes of of her. shes wearing my favorite outifit of hers, and she knows it.

jess's pov

after the event, we get in the limo, and sit right next to taylor. he puts his hand on my leg. I can tell he likes me, and I like him, but the whole time, im thinking about grayson.

we get back to the hotel and we all once again to into nash, hayes, carter and taylors room because they have the biggest room.

after a couple minutes in there, taylor took my hand and led me out into the hallway. he lightly pushed me up onto the wall, and he put his hand on the wall and faced me. it looked like he was gonna kiss me, but he didn't try to kiss me, he just started talking, we were really close though. I was just staring at his cute eyes and he was looking at me too.

all the sudden, I saw grayson walking down the hallway, I tried to ignore him.

he walked past nash's room and closer to us.

I turned around to face taylor, he leaned in to kiss me, but grayson came over and shoved taylor before we could

"get away from my girl" he said as he shoved taylor

"shes not your girl man" taylor yelled

I could tell taylor wanted to punch him, but before he could, grayson turned around and went into his room.

"im sorry, I have to--" I said as I was walking to graysons room

I knocked on the door and saw it was cracked open, I walked in, "grayson?" I said

I saw him faced the other way sitting on his bed. I went over to him

"what the fuck grayson?" I screamed at him

he didn't even look up

"YOU broke up with ME remember ?" I snapped

he looked up at me, he was all teary eyed, he didn't talk so I waited.

"i miss you, okay? I fucked up by breaking up with you, I still love you, and I saw you and taylor and I just --" he couldn't finish before he broke down

I couldn't talk, I walked out of his room and went into mine.

about 20 minutes later, andrea, teala and liz came in.

"whats wrong?" liz asked

"grayson."

they didn't say anything so I continued

"first he breaks up with me, then im with taylor and he comes and shoves him then tells me he wants me back like what the fuck is wrong with him?"

"what did you do when he told you?" teala asked

" I walked out and came here" I said

I tried to fall asleep, but I couldn't. all the sudden, my phone buzzed

from: Grayson

can we talk? come to the seat at the end of the hallway

as much as I didn't want to go, I got up and snuck out quietly and saw him at the end if the hallway sitting on the couch. I sat down next to him and didn't say anything.

"jess"

I looked at him but didn't say anything

"im sorry for everything, I wish we hadn't broken up I the first place, I miss you, and I still love you jess" he said

I buried my face in my hands "why grayson? why did you yell at taylor and shove him?"

"i got jealous when I saw you, I got jealous and mad and I wouldve done anything to get you back"

"that surely wasn't the way"

"i know jess, but just know, im sorry, and I fucking want you"

he stood up, and went back to his room. I sat there not knowing what to do.