9

*Leilas pov*

It's been 6 months I've been in the treatment. Dad came and saw me every chance he could. I haven't spoken to Zeno or anyone else. But I'm finally getting out. I'm waiting on my dad so we can go.

I don't know how to face Zeno or anyone after how I was when I was high all the time. But I do miss everyone. They were the good things in my life.

After a few hours Rafe finally comes and we leave going to the house. "They don't know again so don't worry. I just said that you wanted to see the main land for a while." I nod my head and we walk in. I go to my room looking at it missing it and missing the boy that would be here a lot.

I lay in the bed and hug myself falling asleep.

The door opens and I look at it seeing Allie. "Tell me the truth." I sit up and sigh while looking at her. "I'm addicted to coke." She stares at me and starts laughing. "The girl who preaches about not doing drugs does them herself!" I shake my head. "Oh your serious?" She questions and I nod my head. "Of course I am." She sighs and sits next to me. "I'm sorry you struggled with that by yourself.." I shrug.

I look down. "I fucked it up with Zeno though." She sighs. "How." I look over at her. "I cussed him out before I left cause he wouldn't sleep with me." She laughs again. "Sorry sorry but your so dumb some times. He fucking loves you. He always have. Since what middle school? He has always been watching you." I roll my eyes pushing her.

I look away. "I don't want the others to know. Please." She nods her head. "Since you just got out of treatment you should be better so there's no point in saying anything." I slowly look over at her. "H-how did you know Zeno liked me for that long?" She looks over at me and laughs. "He made it so obvious girl! Always wanting to be around you..always just finding something to pick on you for...he always watched you at school. He barely wanted to talk to his friends at lunch and just sat staring at you the whole lunch." I look at her confused, I never noticed that stuff.

Allie smiles at me lightly. "When he came over that one time for our smoke session that's when I put it all together." I smile a bit moving my hair from my face. "When you were busy talking to everyone I talked to him quietly and he said that he loved you but just didn't know how to tell you...I told you that he did that day and you didn't listen to me.." I sigh. "I was coked up that day that's why." She looks down sadly. "I'm still sorry I of all people didn't noticed.." I shake my head.

I sigh heavily. "Zeno would do coke with me and just doing the coke would make the tension higher everytime. He was just high and saying that cause of the tension." She shakes her head. "Lea give yourself some credit! He only did that so it would give him an excuse to be around you. I've hung out with him and his friends...he only smokes and drinks. He probably only liked the feel of the coke because yes maybe it was the tension but it literally gave him a reason to see you and talk to you so he did it. After you went for the treatment he told me all about it...he was worried sick about you and knew we were closer so he wanted information about you to use in the future...he actually got clean off all drugs just for you.."

I look at her in shock. "R-really?" She smiles and nods her head. "He only drinks occasionally. He wanted to become fully clean for you so you didn't fall back into what you were...he was mostly in my room or with his sister. He barely went out while you were gone. He went through a lot of withdrawals and was with me when they happened but he just kept repeating that the pain is worth it for you." I look down.

He got clean for me just so he knew I could get better and not have anything to fall off the handle. Allie laughs, "your officially never allowed at uncle Barry's house though." I laugh lightly and nod my head. "I seen that one coming." I shrug.

She lays down and pulls me on her chest. "Talk to Zeno I know you want to." I nod my head lightly. "I-I think I'm in love with Zeno Winslow." She laughs and nods her head. "That you are sweetie."

I'm in love with Zeno Winslow officially.