😊Aashika meets Singhanias☺️

Meanwhile in Aashika's room she freshen up and lay on her bed

Meanwhile in Aashika's room she freshen up and lay on her bed. Lots of thoughts are running in her mind . She turn and toss around bed but is unable to sleep. She open the drawer of her bed side and takes the photo out.A girl in white top, blue denim , wearing black sunglasses is side hugging a boy in dark green sweatshirt , having some red print on it ,and black denim. The girl is doing a finger gun sign from her left hand and is pointing towards the boy. The photo has been cut and so the face of boy is not visible . Her sister Aarushi did this. But Aashika still know who he is and remembers him very clearly.
After seeing the photo she remembers those memories.

Flashback

A girl in white sundress ,having specs on her face is sitting on chair of a coffe table with a sad face. It's clear from her state that she was crying just few moments before. A coffee cup is forwarded towards her . She looks up and meet with his grinning face. " Your favourite mocha with hazelnut chocolate and 2 spoon sugars mam. " He bows down dramatically. She gives him a small smile and mutters a thanks.

" Come on Aashu , it's fine. It was just a project na , it doesn't matter if you fail. What matters is that you tried. So don't be sad anymore." He tries to console her.

" You are not getting it. It was not just a project. If I could have secure first place, I would have gotten that 3 month internship chance in Aries PR pvt ltd. And I didn't tried my best . I could have done better but I was not focused . I was distracted. " Aashika tells him.

" Do you mean that it Was me because of whom you got distracted and failed? " He asks her with a little pissed off expression.

" No , it's not what I meant. I am just saying that it was my fault. Please you don't misunderstand now. " She request him. He nods and moves his chair towards her and takes her in hug.

" I get that okay? But we can't do anything now. So let's just forget it. Hm? "

She nods to him. He kiss her hairs and then keep his chin on her head. " I love you aashu. " " I love you Ansh" .