Lazy Morning

The Narrator woke up before Stanley and decides to indulge in a lazy morning with his lover

Of which involves in a lot of touching a sleeping Stanley and leads into them fucking then going back to sleep

My Stanley has a shit load of piercings and this has some kink with that involved in it
There's a blowjob
Lots of consent ✨
Lil bit of somnophilia though?
Let them be domestic ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ

---

Stanley had always been a heavy sleeper. His early days in The Parable had made it that way; it was easier to sleep if his brain could just drown out the noise of his Narrator's voice and the constant sound of the clocks and florescent lights. So, it was no surprise to The Narrator when the other didn't respond to any of his movements in their shared bed. It'd been a while now since he'd implemented other factors of general life into The Parable- it was better for them since they'd long been partners in the strange place. That thought process was for another time, though.
The Narrator shook his head a little to clear his jumbled thoughts, smiling softly as he gazed over his partner's restful being. He shifted a little closer to Stanley and ran a hand over the other's back, chuckling to himself as Stanley remained unresponsive.

"You really do sleep like a rock, Stanley.. a soft.. warm, rock.." The Narrator spoke aloud in a gentle murmur, bringing his hand up to run through Stanley's curly hair and move it out of his face to get a look at the other's peaceful expression.
"What am I to do with you?" The Narrator lightly mused, leaning down to kiss Stanley's forehead before shifting to get back under the covers and spoon his lover.
He'd gotten quite accustomed to Stanley's lazy habits such as sleeping in like this.. It was nice, in all honesty.
Though, The Narrator could not find it in him to fall back asleep. He was wide awake- he didn't technically need sleep, but indulged in it.. it reminded him of his humanity just as eating and other livelihood activities did.

How long ago had he lost that?

The Narrator shook his head once more and wrapped his arms around Stanley's waist, nuzzling into the crook of the other's neck and sighing contently. This was life; and it felt perfect. He pressed a few soft kisses along Stanley's neck and shoulders, smiling against his warm skin as the other subconsciously shifted.
Stanley did not awaken still, seeming to have just been readjusting to having Narrator's arms around his waist.

The Narrator let his eyes close for a moment as he basked in the comfortable warmth of his partner's body and their blankets, his hands tenderly roaming over Stanley's belly and feeling over the two little metal studs around the other's belly button. It had surprised The Narrator when he had first found out just how many piercings Stanley had.. He'd of course always knew about the ones that were always visible; the two piercings over Stanley's left eyebrow, the shark bites in his lower lip, the gauge and several other ear piercings.. but he hadn't expected there to be more. He was familiar with said piercings now, and liked to touch them after seeing some of Stanley's reactions in the past.

As for Stanley's body piercings, each of his nipples had a little bar through them, the dermal a few inches below his sternum, the one pierced at the bottom of his bellybutton- ..and then there were the several ones pierced along Stanley's penis.
Narrator hadn't known those sort of piercings existed until they had their first time together and he was assured that said piercings wouldn't be painful for either of them to feel.

Whoo, boy, was Stanley right about that-

The Narrator didn't have to shake himself out of his thoughts himself this time, rather being brought out of it by the feeling of Stanley pressing back against him into his chest and getting their legs to tangle under the sheets. The Narrator hummed contently and gave a soft squeeze around Stanley's sides, pulling the other's hips into his own and reveling in the light pleasure of the sensation.
The Narrator made no comment this time, instead peppering kisses along the curve of Stanley's neck while one of his hands wandered upwards to lightly play with one of the other's nipples. He messed with one of the several piercings he'd been thinking about, rolling it gently between his fingers and humming in amusement as the nipple perked in response to the touch.