დ .•*""*• 7 •*""*•.დ

(A/N: ENJOY)

The next day me and the boys called out for Eddie after getting ready
He walked from downstairs, with a party bus outside.

"What's going on?" Eddie asked.

"A party bus. " Josh answered.

He looked outside.

"What is that..?" He asked while looking outside.

"I don't know, maybe a bus?" I asked.

"It's a bus!" Mully answered.

"Tell him what we're doing. " Josh had said.

"We are going in a party bus, to go to dallas, to eat a gigantic fucking pizza, and then from there get on a private jet to go to Vegas and party. "

All of us were stoked. Juicy then walked out tired.

"I've got to say it... That shit's bus'sin."Mully laughed.

We got on the bus.

"This is the boys bus, no girls allowed. " Josh joked. I sat. there in silence.

"I'm a man. " I then said.

I then sat on Juicy's lap to mess with him. He just sat there.

"He really trying to steal my girl. " Suki groaned.

"Aye, she's the cowgirl, I'm just the horse. " Juicy shrugged.

Then we played "Green gang"

"WE'RE THE GREEN GANG, IT'S A ME THING, GOT THE GLOCK SHOT DOWN LIKE SHONYANG, WE STRAPPED PURPLE GETTING CLAPPED, GREEN LIKE THE CASH THAT WE KEEP STACKED!" We sang.

The Narrator did his part, then Eddie.

We then got out, to get tacos.

We just stood there saying stupid shit up close into the camera.

"He said his family would be here. " I said close to it.

"He said, there'd be kangaroos. " Juicy joked hinting to another video he made.

"You wanna taco bout it?" Kevin asked.

We then started talking about everything we're doing.

"Juicy who got you smiling at?" Mully asked.

"The cute camera man. " Josh answered.

We then sang Happy Birthday to a worker.

"GO TO THE BOYS. STORREE!" I yelled.

Then the boys began talking about pussies.

"The olive Garden incident of 2022..we don't talk about it don't ask in the comments!" Josh said.

We got back into the bus.

"Hey Narrator wanna suck my dick?" Eddie asked in a high pitched voice.

"Oh no Spongebob, do I? " he replied.

"YES YOU DO!"I yelled.

Then we listened to their song again.

" I can get anything for free, cuz if they say no you can't get it I'll say, that's racist. " Eddie blurt out.

"Nah, same,BLM!" I said to the camera.

We all laughed.

"Huh?" Suki laughed.

"If they say nah ima be like, it's cuz I'm black. " I giggled while lying on Suki's lap with my legs on Juicy's lap.

We were all a little drunk, then talked about great ideas. Then we started eating chips. Somehow I ended up doing wap again.

"Y'know what I just realized? " Eddie asked.

"What?" We all asked.

"We're driving in two motorcycles, with a house in the middle. " we all gasped.

Then we became saying shower thoughts.

"How do you know we all see the same colors, since we were all taught what they were called, all of us could be color blind, but we wouldn't know that, we were taught oranges were orange but you could be seeing green,I could be seeing red, and Juicy could be seeing purple, but we wouldn't know because we were taught that..so whatever color it is nay not even be that color..." I said while rocking back and forth.

"Juicy sees something different, cause he's retarded. " Josh laughed.

We started talking about random shit again.

When we then got to the private jet place.

I sat down in between Suki and Juicy.

"When I was younger, an old man asked me if I liked cocaine." I said while pointing at Suki.

"Yeah, can confirm I was the old man. " he replied.

Kevin found the private jet iPad.

"We can take pictures of our dicks on this iPad. " Kevin smiled. I looked at the boys.

"What dick?" I asked. Then they laughed.

"Dude take your dick out. " he said to Juicy,  no one did it though, "I've got to do everything myself. "

"Juicy needs his meds.." Suki sighed.

We then ate most of the things there, and then drank. Well, Suki didn't. We then got close to Vegas. And soon landed. Then got put into a bus, and had to drive to a penthouse.

"W to Kevin for paying for all this. "

Then we listened to Green Gang again, then we got to a place and took a picture with the boys. Then I took a pic with the girls. We got to a store and started getting random shit, then we got to the house. Then our tour guide told us about some shit.

Then when it hit night we went to party.

"Hey cutie. " a guy said.

"Heyyy!" I replied, almost drunk.

"Wanna dance together?" The guy asked. I said yes and we started dancing. The guy kept getting close to me though, like too close. When I tried to walk away, he grabbed me by the wrist.

"What are you doing?" I asked. He looked aggressive.

"Did I say you could walk away? Keep dancing, slut. " the man growled.

"Uh, no.. I'm n-" I began saying before I was met with a slap.

"Do what I say! " I looked to my side, Geage was not far off, he was watching already, he seemed pissed and began walking towards us.

"Hey, uh, do you know him Lyss?" He asked.

"Yes, I'm her boyfriend, thanks for worrying though. " his voice changed. I shook my head and Geage just punched him, the guy was knocked out.

"GaaaaDammm." I smiled.

"Are you ok, did he hurt you badly?" He asked.

I shook my head, "he hits like a girl." I said with a giggle.

He put an arm around me and took me to the others. In which I twerked. A lot. People threw fake money at me and I just laughed.

Tomorrow we had to go to the clown motel.... How fun... But actually... I'm excited!

When we got back to the apartment, me and Geage slept in the same bed. We had a connection tonight so we thought it'd be fine, we've known each other for like 2-3 years now. He spooned me and in the morning we had to get ready, but I had to stay in the position for a bit longer.

(A/N: hope I enjoyeddddd ^^)