Chapter 11

It has been about a week since Pudding and Eclipsa settled on Komugi island. The town is just as peaceful as ever.

Why wouldn't it be? The governor of the town is one of the Sweet Commanders, the "Minister of Flour"- Charlotte Katakuri.

It isn't unusual to see the fellow commander strolling around the peaceful streets of Komugi, in fact, he mostly patrols the area by himself while dismissing most of the guards, giving them a chance to rest.

Today was no different, Katakuri finished his work on Toto Land and visited Komugi for the weekend.

The afternoon has come, the sun slowly started to set. It was the most comfortable atmosphere in the streets of Komugi, not too warm or cold, not too noisy or quiet...

Katakuri stands near a building, patrolling the area. People keep passing by him, not even daring to glance at him, let alone greet him.

This is how it has always been, Katakuri is aware that locals are scared of him, but he thinks nothing of it.

He glances at the Guards, who aren't even supposed to be on the patrolling duty today, because Katakuri himself was in town.

Strangely enough, they declined the commander's offer to let them rest, claiming that they "weren't tired."

Katakuri thought nothing of it, until he caught the guards glancing at a certain lady, who happens to be standing by her house, locking the door and grabbing a small basket, slipping it under her wrist.

He can't understand how can a woman make a normal walk seem so graceful and pleasing.

There she is, walking down the street. She had her hair covered under the cape.

The front braids of her hair, which had smalls beads of crystals in it, kept clicking against her attire, the sound was quite relaxing.

As for her attire, she wore a modest black dress, which slightly hugged her waist, but was also loose around her curves.
Yet..the guards kept looking at her, practically eating her with their eyes.

So this is the reason they didn't want to rest.

Katakuri concluded, watching the woman walk down towards their way, the Owl on her shoulder kept hooting quietly.

Katakuri caught a glimpse of Eclipsa, slightly furrowing her eyebrows and speeding up her pace while passing the guards, seems like she noticed them ogling at her.

The moment she was about to pass Katakuri, she slows down her pace and turns her head towards him.

"Good afternoon."

She ignored the fellow guards' greetings. instead, she took a moment to greet Katakuri.
Even a few locals stopped to glance at the woman in shock, the guards eyes widened in fear as they glanced at the commander.

Katakuri was at loss of words, but didn't let the people see his confusion. He greeted her back and Eclipsa went on her way.

The guards start whispering to one another, but they instantly stop once Katakuri gives them a stern glance.

"Seems like I need to have a talk with all you about your staring problem."

The guards had to keep themselves from shivering under their commander's intimidating presence.

"Leave my sight."

They left within seconds, not wanting to anger the fellow commander.

Katakuri glanced towards the way Eclipsa went, not too far away, he noticed a line of people at the bakery, that's where Eclipsa has arrived.