001: 06/22/23

soft rayllum headcanons because I love them sososososo much and I'm basing my entire personality around them at the moment AHHHHH they're so cute:DD

001:

callum loves and I mean loves drawing rayla when she isn't around because she'll randomly pop into his mind when doing something or genuinely relax, so she finds the drawing and asks about them he'll come up with some silly excuse about it. more or less to excuse the embarrassment and teasing he'd get later on (because rayla would probably brag about it so much even his brother would find out and beg to see him)

rayla loves staying up whenever her, callum and his brother were camping out on the mountings, poking fun at callum for not being able to magic/spells properly and all that. (also for liking claudia) 

CALLUM LOVESS LOVES LOVES PLAYING WITH RAYLAS HAIR he likes to put it into cute little braids, ponytails, pig tails, buns etc etc. he knows how do a variety of hair styles and likes to experiment of on her hair, or just the fact he likes the softness of it.

they're both bisexual but lean towards the male/female side, yes callum would be into males but he can see himself being with females/girls more. 

AHHHHH.. I'm feeling lazy..