Chapter 4

Name: Perseus 'Percy' Jackson

Level: 21 (Forget the XP system, I'm not good at math. I won't make levels easy to get.)

Race: Demigod: Son of Poseidon (Gives Strength in Water and Water/Earth Powers to simplify

Titles: Blue Food Enthusiast: Gives Food dyed Blue 50% better taste, Disabled Child: Gives -80% Reading Comprehension and -1 to INT/WIS (Dyslexia) and + 3 Dex (ADHD) (Both Curable), Abused 12 Y/O: Makes you naturally distrusting and sarcastic to adults and + 2 End from beatings

HP: 300

MP: 50

SP: 450

Str: 12

Dex: 14 + 3 = 17

End: 3 + 2 = 15

Int: 7 - 1 = 6

Wis: 4 - 1 = 3

Luck: 0

Stat Points: 50

        I kissed my pillow when I woke up and I'm not afraid to admit it. Feeling stronger, knowing I'm not only not dead but stronger and not sleepy is amazing. Seriously, this is the most energy that me, an ADHD kid, has felt in a long time.

        But, back to business (Cause I'm always focused on the important stuff). Whats up ya'll, its ya boy Percy, who is apparently the son of Poseidon, who is the god of Water and Horses. I'm sure that there is more, but that's all that I can be bothered to remember. Also Stat Points!

        Int: 6 + 20 = 26

        Dex: 17 + 15 = 32

        Str: 12 + 8 = 20

        End: 15 + 7 = 22 (HP: 440) (SP: 660)

        Hoooo. Now that, I will never get used too. It felt like someone was forcing information into my head, and at the same time increasing its capacity. On the bright side though, I feel energized again. But I could probably just take a shower to get energized. Speaking of, time to be the weirdo and take morning showers. Does warm or cold water feel better? Probably cold. Time to be the greatest ever hipster.

        After a cold morning shower that felt shockingly amazing, I felt ready for the day with amazing posture, but then I realized my first class was algebra with Ms. Dodds, and my shoulders slumped and I wanted to die. 

       After pushing my way through the crowded hallways of middle school, which is very hard for a midget 6th grader might I add, I reached the classroom, and Ms. Dodds gave me a detention because the bell had rung about 30 seconds earlier, so I was 'late'. You'd think that the ruler she was holding was stuck up her ass. Just for fun, I observed her, and ...

      Dramatic Pause.

Name: Alecto

Level: 70

Race: Monster (Fury)

Titles: One of the 3 torturers of Hades, The stereotypical annoying Algebra teacher

HP: 7000

MP: 10000

SP: 15000

Str: 49

Dex: 51

End: 79

Int: 69

Wis: 80