The Nevilles of Star Base 10

The Neville's of Star Base 10

Lord Richard Neville comes from a proud ancestry that began way back the time of King Henry The Third of England, the son of King John of England.

Lord Richard Neville ancestor was Lord Ralph Neville, 1st Earl of Westmorland and he married

Lady Maud Percy, and they had Sir John Neville who had Lord Ralph Neville, 1st Earl of Westmorland and Richard Neville, 5th Earl of Salisbury who had Lord Richard Neville, 16th Earl of Warwick and Lady Cecily Neville who married Lord Richard, Duke of York and they had King Edward The Fourth, King Richard The Third, Lord George, Duke of Clarence, and many daughters.

Lord John Neville traveled with Lord Patrick William Howard on board the USS Excalibur on April 30, 2153.

Lord John Neville along with Lord Stafford and Lord Craven and Lord Stuart decided to live on Star Base 10 rather than Star Base 12.

Lord John Neville married Lady Philippa Carr and they had two children, Lord Edward Neville in 2165, and Lady Cecily in 2170.

Lord Edward Neville married Lady Elizabeth Ferrers in 2190, and they had a son, Lord Richard in 2195, and a daughter, Lady Elizabeth in 2200.

Lord Richard Neville married Lady Constance Grey in 2207 and in 2209, Lord Thomas Neville and Lady Katherine in 2215.

Lord Thomas Neville married Lady Penelope Compton in 2228, and their daughter, Lady Joan Neville was born in 2230, and their son, Lord Ralph Neville was born in 2235.

It would be Lord Ralph Neville who married Lady Patricia Charlene Howard, the eldest daughter of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, in 2253 and they would have two children, Lord Edward Neville in 2255 and Lady Patricia Charlene Neville in 2260.

Lord Edward Neville would marry in 2273, and in 2275, their son, Lord Thomas Neville would be born at the same time that Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard would be born to Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa and their daughter, Lady Margaret would be born in 2280, at the same time that Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa son, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard would be born in 2280.

The Neville's would marry into the Percy, Stafford, Craven and Clifford family for the most part.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard, the youngest son of Lord Frederick William Howard who was born in 2195 would marry Lady Elizabeth Percy, the heiress of The Dukedom of Northumberland in 2212, and in 2215 their son, Lord Philip Howard was born and he married in 2245, and his son, Lord Thomas William Howard would inherit the Dukedom of Northumberland Territory on Star Base 12 in 2270 at the age of 20 years old.

Lord Thomas William Howard would marry Lady Edmee Georgiana Grey and their son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Second would be born in 2295 at the same time of Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa's first granddaughter, Lady Karissa Ann would be born along with Lord Frederick William Howard The Third and Lady Mary Henrietta Grey second son, Lord Frederick Willliam Howard The Fourth and they would become double second cousins though their fathers and mothers.

Lord Frederick William Howard the Third was the son of Lord Frederick William Howard The Second the oldest son of Lord Frederick William Howard and Lord Thomas William Howard is the great-grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard, through his youngest son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland, and their children were first cousins through their mothers, Lady Mary Henrietta and Lady Edmee Georgiana Grey and through their father's they were first cousins as well.