Kellin Quinn and Vic Fuentes Love Story

((A/N Hey guys :) this is my first story I've published on wattpad. I know it's a mess. If you guys like it so far please comment and vote and ill write more chapters))

"So...what're u doing now? ;)", the text message read from Kellin Quinn. Ever since that last concert we had I started to notice him more. He was so cute...I loved everything about him. How his hair curled at the end, how angelic his voice sounded when he sang, and that beautiful smile of his. But I didn't have the courage to tell him that I had feelings for him. In fact nobody even knew that I did. I quickly replied back with, "Nothing. Just thinking about something."

Mike shouted, "Hey bro, are you gonna come to the party with the rest of us??" I yelled back with, "Nah. I have things to do." I didn't really have things to do, I just loved every minute I got to talk to Kellin. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I read the screen and it said, "Me too :)" I said, "What are you thinking about?" He replied with, "Someone special!" My hopes dropped after he said that. I should of known he had a girlfriend. I was so stupid for liking him. I replied to his text message with, "Oh...who's that?" I put the phone back in my pocket while I finished straightening my hair. I put my beanie on and flopped down on the couch.

Mike sat down next to me and said, "What's wrong dude?" I mumbled, "Nothing..." Back to him. He said, "Naw, I know when there's something wrong with my bro." I thought in my head for a few moments. Should I tell him? Would he accept me? What was I thinking he was my own brother, of course he would accept me!

I completely forgot Mike was there. "Well?" He said. After a few seconds I replied with, "Well....remember when we went to that concert with Sleeping With Sirens? Well before we did King For a Day with Kellin, I noticed he was starring at me from the corner of my eyes. I looked over at him and he bit his lip. Ever since then...I've really liked him...." Soon after that he said, "Oh! So you're gay?!" I said, "If you tell anybody, I swear, I will kill you!" After I said that Jaime and Tony walked in. Jaime said, "Mike you coming?" Mike whispered to me, "Don't worry bro your secrets safe with me." He left with Jaime and Tony to go to the party.

I completely forgot about my phone. Remembering it vibrated 2 times but I ignored it because I was talking to Mike. I reluctantly checked the screen. I unlocked it and checked his messages. The first one said, "I found out that I really liked this guy" and the second one said, "but I don't know if he likes me back .-."

Was it me? Was that why he looked at me like that?

I texted him, "Lol. Is it me? ;)" Expecting him to reply with something like, "Ew no!" I starred at my screen until he was finished typing. Finally he said, ".....yes.......I've liked you for a long time but I was too scared to admit it. And when I looked at you and bit my lip I noticed that you blushed lol"

I was so happy he liked me! But I was embarrassed he saw me blush... Soon after that I texted him back with, "I like you too, Kellin!!! <3 you don't know how happy I am right now!!!! :)" Kellin replied with, "I miss u ;) when will we see each other again?" I thought about that for a minute and realized I forgot to check which bands are going to Vans Warped Tour.

I asked our tour bus driver (David) if he knew anything about the Vans Warped Tour yet. David said, "Yeah. Some guy knocked on our door earlier when you guys were asleep, here's the paper he gave me. Thanks for reminding me!"

I grabbed the paper and skipped to the part where it said which bands are confirmed to come.

•All Time Low

•Motionless in White

•Blessthefall

•Breathe Carolina