𝑭𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒆𝒔

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

"𝐀𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝. 𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞."

_________________________________

It has been 12 hours since William and Tom tried to kill me.

I woke up at 7:00 pm, I slept all day. "Good morning, well good afternoon, sleeping beauty," Alisha laughed. "Oh come on," I groaned. "How are you?" She asked as she stood in the kitchen making food. Tacos, to be exact.

"My head is throbbing, but otherwise I am doing pretty good, at least for a murder victim," I laughed. "You are famous," she giggled. "Look at your phone," she nodded.

I picked up my phone, only to see 11 notifications from Tom. No way.
____________________________
|        Tom 🤍                  |

04:45 pm

          Hey?
          Angel?
          Please answer me.
          Are you okay?
           I'm so sorry.
           I didn't mean to hurt you

05:58 pm

           I'm really sorry. 
           Angelina?
           Please just answer me
           I need you to understand why I did it.

6:39 pm

         Look just let me know if you're okay, please.

_________________________________

"Just block him," Alisha called from across the room. "I will" I nodded. But I couldn't just block him, I needed an explanation

"Meet me in front of my house in 15 minutes".

All the love I had suddenly disappeared. He was no longer a friend of mine, he was now an enemy.

After fifteen minutes, I heard a knock on the door. "Who is it?" Alisha asked. "I'll go see," I said without looking at her.

I went outside and there he was, the tall, handsome, I mean, treacherous boy. He had tears in his eyes, real tears.

"Angel, I'm so sorry," he sobbed. I felt so bad, yet I knew where my place was. "Damn straight" I raised my voice. "Boy, you better have an explanation or I'm going to call the police on you".

"Yes, I have an explanation," Tom began.

"Angel?" Shouted Alisha, but she got no answer, because I was outside and the door was locked. "A?" She lowered her voice.

I was still outside, waiting for the boy to explain why he had tried to kill me.

"Look, it's about your..." he was struggling to get his words out.

"Angel!" Alisha shouted, not noticing Tom standing behind me. We both jumped at her shout.

"Tom?!"

"Alisha?!"

I stared at her, confused. "Uhh..."

"What's Tom doing here?" She scolded me. "I wanted him to explain his actions," I explained. "That's true."

"SHUT UP!" Shouted Alisha.

Tom backed away. "Listen, I'm sorry for what I did, I better go. I'll see you Angelina."

"No. No you won't. I hate you Tom, and I always will." I looked him deadly in the eye.

He nodded as he walked away with a tear on his cheek.

"That's my girl," Alisha came up to me excitedly.

Note from author:

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AND I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS BORING BUT AFYER A FEW BORING CHAPTERS ILL GIVE U SOME GOOD CONTENT 😘