04: The Runaway Lead Lives Next Door

Name: The Runaway Lead Lives Next Door

Author: Beluha
Artist: Marucomica

Summary: Seina Rohill is a D-class hunter making a living off of killing monstrous fiends - or so she thought. In actuality, she's become an insignificant character in the novel, "A Secret in the Flower Shop." What's more, she happens to be neighbours with the female lead, Ellen Euclis!
The story revolves around Ellen receiving daily love confessions until she meets the male lead. But when Seina encounters a side character named Dion Fravel, who seemingly had a deep connection to Ellen, she's determined to make him Ellen's endgame. Unfortunately, Seina also has to deal with Duke Rashad Carlman, who appears to be the strongest candidate as the original male lead.
As these four characters' paths cross, who will truly be the protagonists of this tale? And what could the 'secret' mentioned in the novel's title be?

FL: Seina Rohill

Rating: 3/5

Other: The story is hilarious!! The FL is so funny and relatable in almost all her situations. The relationships are cute too! FL is strong, and the mystery behind this story, and the story the FL read beforehand, is extremely interesting.