Saken state

Waking up in the middle of the park bench was not what I had imagined, I rubbed my eyes as some of the people in the side walk looked at me crazily, I rarely remembered what had happened last night.

All I did was stretch and check the time on my phone, 10:39, and fuck my head hurt like a bitch.

I also realized Baekhyun had texted me late last night.
BAEKHYUN:
Heyy, did you make it home last night?
12:13

YUMI:
Sorry for the last response but I fell asleep on a near by bench at the park.😭

~

While waiting for his response I got up from the bench and left the park, walking home seemed so tiring for me. What if I hadn't went to the bar last night? what if? what if? what if? I huffed when I finally made it home.

I unlocked my door and walked in when I got an alert from my phone, Baekhyun had texted back.

We chatted for a few hours when I got too bored being home again, I also didn't want to go back out, Danielle would have been sleeping at this hour and plus me and Jeong haven't really talked after my apology; he still needs to inform me.

A sigh exits my mouth when I realized the urge to leave my house was strong, my hang over was aching though. I wanted to hang out with my friends again badlyyy! I shoot a text to Heuning to bring everyone over, I didn't mention Yeonjun in that text once.

Knocking enters my ears when I run downstairs, I look through the peep hole to seem Beomgyu sticking his tongue out at the peep hole, I scoffed as I opened the door.

We all shared smiles when they enter, as I was about to close the door a tug had stopped it, I lifted my eyebrow to look over to see who it was.

Choi. Yeonjun. OBVIOUSLY!!

"Seems like someone didn't want to invite me." Yeonjun smirked.

"Yeah yeah whatever." I replied rolling my eyes.

Through out the day we did fun games, mainly also drunk, that most definitely didn't help after my drinking yesterday night.

~

"OH OH! Taehyun and Beomgyu do the middle finger while having a leg up in the air and a sticking tongue out look!" Heuning laughed as he sets up the camera.

Oddly specific but really funny, they seemed so awkward doing it while trying not to tip over. The polaroid clicks as a picture releases, they shook it as Taehyun orders me, Heuning and Soobin to go.

Heuning had sunglasses on while doing a finger gun with his back towards Taehyun's back, what I did was having sun glasses on my face while squatting and doing two peace signs at the camera.

"YOLO!" We all shouted.

The camera shutters as we got up from our poses to look at the photo.

Taehyun shakes it like we expected it to be ready, we laughed at each other.

"Yeonjun's turnnn!" Soobin spoke.

"Go go!" Taehyun shouted.

I grabbed another soju from the fridge and drank while waiting for Yeonjun's pose, the pose he did was NOT what I suddenly expected.

Yeonjun's pose was him lifting his shirt with it in his mouth and looking up in a slanted stance.

Meanwhile when I was drinking I instantly spat it out when I saw him, it had nearly came out my nose. Beomgyu had seen me.

I hid behind the counter covering my mouth coughing.

"Woahh! Look who's drowning here." Beomgyu laughed.

"Shut- Shut up!" I coughed while getting up.

"Out of all poses Beomgyu, OUT OF ALL POSES!! That one."

I felt my cheeks get warm when the camera kept shuttering a few times, it was my polaroid too.

"STOP WASTING MY FILM ON YEONJUN!"

Everyone was silent with thin line lips, all Yeonjun did was laugh thinking I was jealous.

He makes my blood really boil sometimes.

"Anyways."

"Okay burning cheeks! Have fun cleaning your pool." Beomgyu laughed again when he walked away.

I chugged my soju embarrassed when I walked over to the rest.

"Dude that's like your 3rd soju out of this week or so." Taehyun spoke.

"You feeling savage now or what?" Soobin teased as Heuning nudged him.

~

The next hours we started playing scary games, our second game was 'Cat Scratch.'
while our first was 'Red door Yellow door.'

Normally I wouldn't believe in these things but man the cat scratch game scared the hell out of me really.

When it was Heuning's turn to go I really had to pee but I was too scared to leave, I didn't want to ask one of the guys to go with me. That would be embarrassing!

I sat in a ball watching Taehyun speak the story while Heuning sitting and somewhat visualizing.

A few minutes into the game I saw Huening flinching at the end of the story, thats when he sorta jumped with a high pitched scream.

I quickly went to check his back, cat scratches.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

I scream as I run out the door and into the bathroom instantly turning on the light, I kept hearing the boys laugh when I heard footsteps coming near the bathroom.

"Yumi? you alright?"

Forgetting I had to piss really fucking bad I replied with an okay and opening the door.

"Oh it's just you." I scoffed.

"What? to upset to take in this hotness or what??" Yeonjun teased.

"Ughh, it's just why is it always you."

He rolls his eyes as I walk past him, I felt a tug on my wrist as my body forcefully looks at him.

Yeonjun goes to my level and puts my hair behind my ear and whispering, "I'm in love with the way you hate me, Yumi."

My body went numb when he walked away to my room.

"God dammit Yeonjun." I mumbled.

He found another way into my head, again.