Part 1

"Here... Here in Pwllheli, it's different to other towns, the disappearances.." she struggles to get the words out "my mam was the first to go missing, her name wa- is... Her name is Rhianon and she has been missing for 2 months.. No note, no trace of her- not even a goodbye." Her father shouts drunkenly from the other room.
"Celynn! Get m- me a fucking drink now!." Celynn lifts her head from her notebook and jumps in her seat, dropping her pen. "uhh.. Dad can't you get it? I'm getting ready to school?"

Moments later, her father, Lewynn storms into her room with his fists clenched. "What the fuck did you say to me you little bitch!?" Lewynn punches the wall next to Celynn's face. She screams and turns her head the other way avoiding his fist "Dont you ever call me your father. I couldn't have created something as stupid and ignorant as you." he looks rabid, sweating and glazed. "You're the monster! Mam probably left because of you!" he turns and pushes her against the wall as grabs her throat, choking her. "i- I did-didn't mean t- that-" choking. He knocks her out with a single blow to the face and leaves the room stumbling..

She wakes up 2 hours later on the floor of her room, the right side of her face bloodsoaked along with the rug on her floor. Attempting to get up she holds her head and sits on her bed, with tears in her eyes and burgundy stained patches on her uniform. "in late for school. Shit!" She launches up and wipes the blood of her face and neck putting on her tie and blazer along with a scarf and a plaster on her wound. Grabbing her pencil case she finds that her small family portrait had been ripped to shreds she puts it in her backpack and rushes out hurrying her younger brother Kyros room to get him to the station as they doesn't like taking the public transport alone due to the noise and strangers.

Kyro and Celynn rush to the train station hoping they hadn't missed the train and jump on moments before the departure. It was only now that Kyro had noticed the bloodstained clothes and plaster on his sister.
"Your face is hurt! What happened?" he asked only half expecting a reply. "What do you think happened K? It was Da- It was Lewynn. You know how he gets with booze and smokes"
She sees the train worker checking tickets and rushes to the exit waiting for the doors to slide open. As Celynn and Kyro get off of the train the train worker calls for them to stop but they ignore him and sprint to the exit and to their school to avoid getting their attendance ruined by being too late.

~~~~~~~~~  8 minutes later  ~~~~~~~~~

"Good luck Ky!" she hugs him and then leaves him at his class to head to her friends. When she walks to wards them she finds that one of her classmates had attempted to take his own life. Shocked she takes a few steps back, accidentally stumbling into her crush and best friend Nicolàs. He caches her as she trips and helps her back up concerned for her after seeing her bandage. "Celynn? Are you-are you OK?" he does a slight frown upset that his friend is hurt. Her gaze staggering from his eyes to his full lips. "I- I'm- as good as I can be, and you?" taking a step back. "Im OK now that you're here" his large hand brushes hers and they both blush she giggled softly for a few seconds until the class bell rang.
"crap- uh.. What lesson is it now?"