Part 2

Nicolàs mistakenly pulls out his wallet instead of his lesson plan and clumsily drops it on Celynn's foot, quickly she picks it up and feels a packet fall out of the side. It was a sheet of 5 magnums. Embarrassed, she quickly picks them up and tucks them back into his wallet as a group of their fellow students watch in shock. "i- uh.. Umm." she regroup her thoughts and asks again the lesson that was starting. "what lesson is it?" he blushes and stutters "i- it's English.. In the- library!"
They walk towards the library, both blushing and slightly smiling.

Once they arrive they are grouped together with 2 classmates, Nicolàs is seated next to Celynn and as the group is discussing the work. She stays silent, her leg bouncing up and down, biting her nails. He notices that she is worried after she bites some of her skin on her finger accidentally making it bleed without her even noticing. He puts his hand on her arm and passes her a tissue. "are you alright Celynn? Celynn?" moving her hair away from her face, he asks her quietly if shes alright then noticing the strangulation marks on her neck puts her hair back down and goes to wipe the blood off of her hand when she swats him away, mistaking him for her father." I'm so sorry- i- it was-" tears begin to swell in her eyes.
"Its OK Cel." He whispers. "follow me" They stand quietly attempting not to wake the elderly teacher sleeping at the desk. "where are we going she asks" "were going to skip this dumbass lesson but not actually leave." he states. They head to the storage room at the back of the library. As they walk away students gossip about where they are going and what they are doing. "I heard they're shagging" one girl whispers. "no way.! I heard that he's gay!"

He locks the door behind them softly. "what are y-" he kisses her gently. "I- shit I'm sorry." she kisses him on his neck and then his light strawberry lips. "I want to.. Do you?" He asks gently. She nods her head. "Later." she giggles "Yours? 9pm?" Celynn asks joyfully, and then continues to kiss him then walk out.

~~~~~~~~~     8.30pm     ~~~~~~~~~