Update! CH name: Hide!

Hahahaha remember when i said the next part would be the next day? I LIED. i got bored.. But im bored again, and here i am! Sorry for any cringe so far.. I'll try to write everything more properly. Let me see what i can do.. Anyway, as always, possible cringe!

'Ah.. How odd. I really hope i don't see that guy again-' max thought, as he walked to his first period classroom.

°' = thoughts!°

Unfortunately, that guy was there. But how? Max didn't see him walking this way. Wasn't he in the opposite direction just now, earlier?

'That's kind of creepy..' Max thought as he took a seat in the room, far away from that guy. However, the guy noticed, and got up, just to sit next to max.

"Hey friend!" The guy said with a smile, as he stared at max. Max felt uncomfortable, he didnt normally socialize. Especially not with people who stalked him through his window.

"Hi.." Max said, staring at him, clearly uncomfortable with the situation, but the guy just continued to talk throughout the entire period, despite max's efforts to hint to him that he didnt want to talk.

About 15 minutes into the period, max was starting to space out from all the words he was receiving at one time. It was honestly too much for him to even understand what he was talking about. When suddenly, a few words caught in his ear.

"You know, i could admire you for hours, max"

Max stared at him, now harshly aware, since those words caught him off guard. He stared at max right back, seemingly noticing how he had caught max's attention.

"There we go! I saw you were spacing out there.. Am i boring you?" The guy asks max cautiously. This is max's chance to say yes and drive the guy away! But.. The stupidest thing came out of his mouth.

"No, not at all.. Your words just surprised me, is all.." Max said, and he was even surprised by his own response, since he wanted so badly for that guy to leave him alone.

'Crap, why did i say that! Now he's just going to talk more..' Max thought as he let out a sigh of exhaustion, and just as he thought, the guy talked more... Way more. It all went through one ear and out the other, for max though, but the creepy comments about himself always stuck with him.

"Your really pretty, and handsome too"
Or
"I could get lost in those eyes of yours.. Could i have them?"
Or
"Will you be home later? I'd love to watch you through your window again"

Those last ones really creeped him out.

Once the period was over, max rushed to his second period quickly, without saying goodbye to the strange guy. Luckily, his second period went smoother than his first, no one said a word to him. And, that made him quite happy. However, because of this, class seemed to go by faster, and suddenly. It was break. Which means, that guy is definitely going to bother max again. Max hid in the bathroom the entire break, because of anxiety.

Third and 4th period went by in a flash.. And then it was lunch. Max always had a problem with eating, so it was fine if he skipped another meal, right?

'Its fine.. I'll just hide in the bathroom again, and go without food. I can always eat later..' Max thought to himself as he made his way to the bathroom, however, the guy from earlier happened to see max go into the bathroom, and decided to follow him, without max knowing.

Max was now very paranoid because of that guy. It would take a while before he would stop hiding in the bathroom. Probably a couple weeks. But what was about to happen, would definitely extend that time period, to something much longer.. Maybe a month.

What will happen in the bathroom!? To be continued!

-End Chapter

Hey! Wondering why basically nothing happened in this chapter? Have no fear! Next chapter will be the interesting stuff, this chapter is more like a fill in do my absence! I do apologize, for anyone who happened to be reading at the time and was invested.. Somehow. I do not know when i'll update again, hopefully tomorrow.. But i can not promise! Have a wonderful day, or night!

Word count: 737