The Experience

Author's Note: This fanfiction is dedicated to a certain friend group that jokes about yaoi a lot. I'd like to call this satire, but I put too much effort into it LOL. This fanfic is for a game called The Night Shift Experience on ROBLOX. It's a game that said friend group played over and over. Please don't take this fanart or fanfic seriously it is a Stupid Joke thank you

ALSO I AM USING Y/N AHAHAHA

and no i will not continue my child au jotakak fanfic i'm sorry but i am not built for writing consistently ;;; i don't mind if anyone takes over it tho!!

anyways guide

Italics are for thoughts, like internal dialogue kinda?? idk

Non-italics is usually dialogue or stuff that Happens

Bold is for. emphasis?? yea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Driving to my workplace, I pull up to its parking lot. Sitting in front of it, I get a decent look at its exterior. Every time I arrive here, it always unsettles me. Perhaps it's the shabby paint job peeling off, or the windows that have stains on them that I can't manage to get off.

I work for Sad Burger. The establishment itself looks pretty washed out and worn down, so it's not too far off from the branding. I hear rats scurrying in the walls or corners. Well, no one really eats in the restaurant, so it's not like we have to clean the dining area. It's mostly cars pulling through and ordering a quick bite to eat.

I leave my car and lock it, walking into the empty establishment. As I put on my baby blue apron over my white button-up and slacks, I feel like I'm being watched. I shiver and pay it no mind, then make it to the drive-thru window where I wait for cars to pull through and order something. 

A few cars pull in and order, just enough to get me into autopilot mode. 

Abruptly, the monitor in the corner of the kitchen beeps violently. It's one of those alerts again. There's a news reporter in front of a police station with letters in bold.

The captions read, "BREAKING NEWS: Killer on the Loose!"

I raise a brow. The police station they were reporting from was close to where I worked. I tune into the news report.

"A known murderer has escaped from a maximum-security prison. Witnesses say he escaped in a white pickup truck with tinted windows. If you see this car, contact the police immediately."

Huh, what a generic vehicle to watch out for. I shrug and continue with my shift. 

A few minutes later, I notice that there's something thumping against the walls. It's been going on for a few minutes now and I decide to check out what it was. I enter the bathroom and there's a rat scurrying around. 

Well. That reminds me of one of my friends. They often say something about being crazy once and being locked in a rubber room with rats. I decide not to get distracted by my thoughts and catch the rat. As I kill the rat, I hear a car pull up to the drive-thru. With no time to waste, I shove the rat carcass into one of my apron pockets. 

The car I served wanted a perfectly fine meal, but the customer after that demanded a dead rat. 

He pulled through the window, very clearly irritated.