Pizza gets eaten

As Peppino sits down on his stainless steel second hand electric chair, he stares at the soon to be eaten pizza.
The pizza looks like if the mailman down in Michigan made it. Its soft and theres only cheese and pepperoni on it, a disgrace to pizza makers everywhere.

Then Peppino unhinges his jaw and swallows the pizza whole. As he does so the pizza thinks to itself how illogical the fact hes being swallowed by an italian is despite the fact italians made pizza.

Peppino however,just ate the pizza and thought it was alright.

Then peppinus gets up from his
stainless steel second hand electric chair and walks to the longest walmart away to get a $1 pizza roller, doing a jesus christ and walking on water just to get to the sacred walmart.

Then peppinus gets up from hisstainless steel second hand electric chair and walks to the longest walmart away to get a $1 pizza roller, doing a jesus christ and walking on water just to get to the sacred walmart

As he is about to walk through the door to walmart, something taps him on the shoulder and he turns to look at it.

The thing that tapped him was Mike Wizawski from cars 2. All he wanted was directions to the baby isle, but Peppino did a wilhelm scream and did a ground pound on the cyclops.

When he finally goes into the Walmart he starts hearing a bunch of kids singing on top of the bean section "Hey everybody, it's Christmas time!
Christmas time! Christmas time!
Jesus, Mary, and the manger
Christmas time, Family time
Do all your shopping
At Wal-Mart!".

He didnt even realise they were singing the most unwanted song cause he was so pissed at these BEAN CHILDREN he ran mach 1000000 at them and then got kicked out by the staff because he just did the human equivellent of running someone over to a bunch of the average fortnite fanbase.

Then as he left Walmart, he fell through a hole in the ground and went to a familliar place with stained carpet and sickeningly yellow walls. Yeah he went to the backrooms.

He then becomes so pissed at this he started to literally go through every hall beating the ever living shit out of all those clickbait monster guys that were in there

Then after he killed almost every clickbait fucker in the area, he stares at the camera recording his every move in the backrooms and then taunts in the unused peter griffin pose, breaking the camera both mentally and physically.