3

During that day, fortunately for her, he left her alone in bed, except at mealtimes, when he would tell her to get out of bed to eat and she would obey.

"Don't you have to go somewhere or something?" She said annoyed with her head resting on the table, it was lunchtime. "To patrol the city and save people?"

"I'm not like you or most Spidersonas," he said as he put in front of her a small plate with a few chips and croquettes, he knew that making a normal portion or healthier food would be useless because she wouldn't eat it all or nothing at all, "I am dedicated to protecting the multiverse from serious threats" that got her attention so much that she raised her head from the table to look at him "and I formed a Spider Society here to monitor any threat to other universes" he said as he sat down in front of her putting his plate of food and glass of water on the table.

"That's where you know me from. It all makes a little more sense now."

"Yes. And today it's my day off, in your honour."

"Oh, there was no need, believe me," she said sarcastically. "If my presence is a problem for your work, which is clearly very important, I should go."

"It's not. Now be quite and eat," he said, pointing to her plate with his eyes, "it'll get cold and then you'll find it harder to eat them."

"So you know other Spidersonas?" She asked, and then reluctantly poked a French fry into her mouth and chewed it slowly.

"Yes, there are thousands, and there are even animals, a dinosaur and a car."

"Bro and with many of them did you have to obsess about me in particular?!" she asked indignantly as she covered her mouth with her free hand because she hadn't finished chewing and swallowing, "really?!"

"Obviously."

"No, obviously not," she said annoyed. "And a loft, really?" she asked, pointing behind her. "The smell of whatever you cook goes all over the floor."

"Do you smell anything? That's what the extractor hood is for, and this one is better than the ones in your dimension," he said so calmly.

"Besides, the decoration is horrible."

"I bought the house recently," he said in his defence.

"They're horrible."

"It's what they're doing here now."

"Well, that sucks, all white. It's visually boring."

"Maybe one day, if you earn it, I'll let you decorate it to your taste."

"Nah, I'll be leaving soon," she said confidently.

"Oh, believe me, you won't," he too said confidently.

"Are you rich?"

"Yeah, another one of your dreams come true."

"I'm not shallow enough to just date someone for that."

"I know, just look at your dating history."