Chaeya

This is my first time writing a story so i hope you guys like it! Thank you for choosing this to read<3
NOW ONTO THE STORY.
____________________________

Kaeya was never seen without Childe. When he was out with friends, Childe would trail behind him. Everywhere. He was what some people called 'clingy'. But Kaeya didn't mind too much, obviously some days it was annoying but he had learned to just accept it.

They even live in an apartment together. When their first school year began, Kaeya was set it very clear that Childe wasn't aloud to touch his stuff or mess with his side of the room. Of course, to not upset his friend, Childe complied. Well, at first he did.

One night after the two boys went to a party, the two got a little tipsy. Not blackout drunk but enough to feel the side affects of the alcohol the following day. When they finally got back to their apartment together, without even thinking Childe striped down to his boxers and climbed into his bed. Kaeya did the same however throwing on a loose white t-shirt to cover himself. Not wanting to walk to his bedroom, which was the farthest room from where he was. He turned around and looked at Childe's bed before walking over and tucking himself in.

Childe just let out a simple word "Kaeya...?" before turning over and staring at the bluenette's face. "Just let me sleep here..." Kaeya grunted. Both boys falling asleep shortly after.

A month and a half later, the two boys walked into their apartment and started to do their own thing. Childe was eating on his bed while reading a book. Kaeya, laying in his bed and scrolling through his phone.

As Childe went to take a bite out of his seafood soup, he knocked over his soda, making it splash all over his bed and the floor surrounding it. He quickly grabbed it, whispering a string of cusses.
Kaeya just snorted at him and went back to scrolling on his phone. Childe got up from his bed, putting his book down on his table and grabbed a cloth. Placing it on top of the spill, adding pressure onto it to soak up as much liquid as he possibly can.

Childe decides to let the cloth sit there for a bit to let it dry and focuses on his bed, throwing away the soda can and placing his soup on his desk. He started to take his sheets off his bed.

After around of a hour of Childe sitting on his unmade bed, it was getting close to his sleeping hour. So he did his nightly routine. Soon realising that he has no blankets, he looks over in Kaeya's direction.

"You're not sleeping with me. It's not my fault that your dumbass self spilt your drink." Kaeya let out a huff and got under the covers.
"But Kae~ where else and i supposed to sleep?" Childe pleaded, Kaeya just rolled his eyes.
"I dont know but definitely not with me" Kaeya then ended the conversation by turning off his lamp and rolling over to face the wall.

Childe sat there for a couple of seconds before quietly getting off his bed and quickly slipping into Kaeya's bed, wrapping his arms around his friend's waist.

"Ajax, I swear to fucking god if you dont get up in the next three seconds i'm kicking you out of the bed." Childe let out a giggle right in Kaeya's ear causing him him to shudder.
"Please Kae~ it's not like we haven't cuddled before" Childe only pulled Kaeya's body closer to his, causing their bodies to be right against eachother.
"We were drunk and we didn't cuddle like... this." Kaeya moved away from Childe then rolled over, facing him.

Childe slowly reached up and placed his hand on Kaeya's face, tucking his long hair behind his ear and resting his hand on the side of his neck, rubbing his thumb against the smaller's pale skin.

"Ajax." Kaeya's bright blue eyes looking into Childe's.
"what is it?" Childe once again moved Kaeya's body against his own, tangling their legs together.
"What are we, Ajax...?" The ginger had to think for a moment before replying.
"What do you want us to be Kae?"

Once again silence filled the room. The smallest sound coming from the fan that Kaeya demands be on at all times due to the heat. "Can we maybe... try a uh-relationship...?"
Childe made eye contact with the blue eyes after hearing the question.

"Sure, we can do that.." Childe let a small smile slip onto his face knowing that after years of trying, he is finally making progress with Kaeya.
Kaeya moved closer laying his head right under Childe's, making his chin rest against his blue hair.

Kaeya's hand slipped under Childe's loose shirt and started rubbing circles on his chest. Not used to this kind of affection, Childe's face turned bright red and his body started to heat up. Soon enough, both of their breaths straightened out then they both feel asleep in each other's arms.

____________________________

Thank you everyone for reading, I hope you all loved this!! I'm trying to post more but having exams coming up as well as having no motivation is a bit hard. I will try to post more but I can't make any promises. Again, thank you for reading. See you soon!!
(909 words.)