Chapter 23 Making Friends

Nex was walking outside only to be right next to the school dumpster already having a plan that his mother and father taught him always punch them and leave them in the trash when they wake up they will smell. Nex started to laugh at how his father and mother joke they made of course Baby Doll and Killer Croc they are the perfect due. Killer Croc and Baby Doll aren't always perfect for they did have ups and downs but when Batman shows up they regret it and that why Nex was there to show them they could be good to just misunderstood freaks. One thing Nex is a freak for he changes his appearance just for him to see his metal body Robot that his father build his Tim the one who could change his appearance to anyone but he loves Killer Croc as his father and Baby Doll as his mother for they aren't good but at least they try as he try's to be also. Nex changes back to his normal self with his scale and tail as he opens the trash to ready his plan. Finally caught ya! Said a boy as he started to push Nex towards the ground and Nex gets up and they started to push him and passing him like a basketball that you pass around only for Nex to be there victim until they decided to let him fall to the ground. Freaks are not welcome here! Said the boy as they both leave but they got stop by Nex laughing. What so funny freak? Yelled the boy as the others were nervous now. Nex use his hiss sound to frighten the bullies. For your information if it's wasn't for my parents teaching me that getting out of something it's not easy especially when a mark is already had been. Said Nex as he got closer them. One thing they did told me that some times rich kids don't want to be living a life of luxury but a life of the opposite what do you say? Ask Nex as he pulls out of his hand to shake. No we are not going to be like you freaks! Yelled the bully. What a shame  but maybe you could stop bullying me and others like me. Said Nex as he attacked all the three boys and dumped them into the trash. You are going to need a bath and a lot of soap. Said Nex until he caught a smell and sees a boy hiding behind the wall. Who ever you are don't rattle me out. Said Nex walking away as the bell rings for the next class while Jon runs after him and Nex just kept walking inside the building until Damien reaches them both. What's your name? Ask Jon. Names Nex and you are? Ask Nex towards the boy with glasses. My name is Jon kent and my other friend his name is Damien Wayne. Well nice to meet you both but I would've been lying to ya both. Said Nex as he walks faster only for them to walk the same pace and they got know each other. During lunchtime Jon Kent were talking of how Damien always had a trouble making friends because of his temper and Jon always had trouble fitting in while Nex having trouble finding himself. After school Killer Croc and Baby Doll were waiting for Nex until they both saw him talking with Damien Wayne. Killer Croc let's out a snarl as he sees Nex High five Jon and Nex gives Damien a head nod as Damien return the head nod as they split up. How was first day of school Nex? Ask Baby Doll with her sunglasses.  Had trouble but taken care of they just have to deal with a trash smell. Said Nex as he puts his seatbelt on and move his tail back and forth as he looks out the window until he realizes where they were going. Are we heading to Dead Shot place? Ask Nex with Excitement towards the place for he could see his cousin. Excited aren't you. Said Killer Croc as he drives down the road. Are you kidding me Dead Shot who is the best shooter who can't never mess a shot especially when it's is the Batman. Said Nex as he does the shooting noises with his fingers until all of a sudden police sirens were heard making Nex feel nervous as he turns his head to see the cop car with his lights on. Dad it's the police what do we do now? Ask Nex with nervous for the cops know that his parents are criminals and the worst part cop aren't the best at treating a criminal who try to change. Killer Croc we should try to be calm about this situation remember. Said Baby Doll as she takes out papers and I.D cards as Killer Croc pulls over making Nex feels even more nervous. The cop gets out of his car and knocks on the window making Killer Croc to lower the window down. Can I help you Frank Boles? Ask Killer Croc making Nex to feel the nervous feeling to disappear and turns to serious along with Baby Doll as they turn to face Frank Boles.