Prologue

Some girls and woman will tell you that all guys are the same. 'They're all pigs,' they exclaim. Well, I'm here to tell you the complete opposite. Every guy is different.

Let me clear the air. My name is Brittany Moyer. I've had many guy friends ands a few serious boyfriends. Every one of these experiences have showed me the truth about men.

Sure, there might be some similar qualities, but there will also be vast differences. A few great examples of this will follow should you choose to read on.

Take Adrik and Sven for example. Both are gorgeous blondes with eyes bluer than a summer sky. They both know they are pretty and use it to their advantage. One is a hopeless romantic and one is a helpless flirt. Read on and decide which is which.

Another fantastic example? Rayn and Kameron. Rich brunettes, both attractive in different ways. Both are funny and athletic. And even though they're friends, if you start a conversation with them you'll find each to be completely unique.

I have many more examples for you if you just continue to read on. Really you can compare any of the guys to one another. I have not found one thing you can say about all guys.

My point is everyone is their own person and you should choose your man carefully. There will be heartbreaks and there will be passions. Its not always list sometimes it is love. You just have to get out there and try try again.