𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

- 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐞 -
                                       - 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 -

 I woke up from someone blowing my phone up and it was the person I least expected it was my ex who I broke up with years ago

I decided to answer just so he can leave me tf alone "what the fuck yiy calling me phone for?" I asked "don't be like that mama." He said

"go back to the bitch you love so much..and leave me tf alone"  I told him "wait Solani." He said "what nigga damn." I said.

"At least let me see your pretty face." He said " get the fuck off my phone." I said hanging up as soon as I was about to go back to sleep my phone started blowing up again.

This time it was Billie "can I call you?" She texted "yea" I respond and she immediately FaceTimed me on Instagram.

As soon as I answered she answered and looked down at the camera I got nervous for no reason "put your face in the camera." She said

"Don't go all shy on me now." She said "Bille no I look a mess." I said "no you don't show me yo face."

I put my face in the camera "you look fine asf rn." She said "why you calling me" I asked "I just wanted to see your face." She said.

"But I need your number." She said "alright I'll give it to you." I said before typing it to her "about time." She said.

"You should come over" she said "bille its 10:00" I said "so? Just drop by real quick." She said "alright." I said.
-
As I arrived I seen Billie had a couple of people over and I seen a familiar face realizing it was my friend elosie.

"I didn't know this was a party." I said "it's not it's more of a get together, here take a shot" she said handing me one shot followed by another..then another..and another..to the whole body.

I was high off my ass and drunk to the point I could fall, me and elosie were on the couch recording videos.

-
And I finally see Billie she's sitting down man spread with some guys half way crowding her.

I decided to go over there to her. "I finally found you" I said making her look up from her phone, "I didn't think you would actually come." She said.

"Why wouldn't I." I said looking into her crystal eyes before looking down at her lips I just got the sudden urge to kiss her.

Billie looked down at my lips as well and she leaned and so did I her tongue slipped through my mouth making me taste the alcohol on her lips.

I grabbed her face kissing down her neck, she slid her hands up my thighs as I did so she let out low moans and threw her head back giving me more access.

She pulled me back so I'm looking at her "let's go to my room." She said I nodded my head and she got up grabbing my hand leading me to her room.

She grabbed my neck slamming me up against the wall I slightly moan as my back hits the wall.

she locked the door behind us, she pulled me into a kiss as her hands slowly moved to my ass.

Without breaking the kiss she lead me to the bed..
-
I woke up wearing a oversized tee and I was laying beside Billie I hopped up searching for my phone, I couldn't find it and started to panic.

And I seen it bedside Billie I called elosie and she answered but I can tell by her voice I woke her up.

"Can you come pick me up?" I asked "where are you?" She asked "in billies room.." I said "did y'all fuck?" She asked.

"I don't know, I woke up in her bed my dads going to kill me." I said throwing my head back.

"Yea i gotchu ill be there in 10" she said before hanging up and I seen Billie sit up and she looked at me in a confused way.

"Billie what happened last night?" I asked "nothing?" She said "I'm being deadass right now." I said she just shrugged her shoulders.

"Are you finna leave or something?" She asked "yes I have to go, my dads gonna kill me." I said and I seen a message saying elosie was outside.
-
As i hopped in the shower the flashbacks form last night started to hit me.

- "fuck" Billie said throwing her head back as I continued to deep throat her, spit everywhere. Billie began taking control as she wrapped her hand in my hair.

"You take my dick good ba-
-
I jumped as I heard someone knock on the door, "Solani !" I heard me dad yell "yes?"I said "there's someone I want you to meet, I'm going to be hiring her." He said.

"Ok I'll be out in a minute." I said, as I got out the shower and applied all my smell goods I heard downstairs to see who my dad was going to hire.

"About time." He said "Solani this is Billie." He said and my heart started ponding "Billie?" I said and I look up to meet with billies face.

She had a smile on her face as she looked at me "Nice to meet you Solani.." she said holding her hand out.

I shake her hand trying to avoid eye contact with her, "so Solani how do you feel about me hiring Billie?" He asked.

I look over at Billie to see her already looking at me the gaze she gave me sent chills down my spine "um..I mean she's so fin-"

"Huh?" He said "I mean she's good, you should hire her." I said and my dad gave me a weird look and I look up and see Billie trying to hold in her laugh.

"Damn."

{this chapter was longggg, and how y'all feeling about this book? I like this one better}