𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

-                                Solani Divine.                         -
                                - exchange -

I woke up early enough to get ready for this business trip my dad had to go on he decided to bring me because he wants me to "enjoy my self

I woke up early enough to get ready for this business trip my dad had to go on he decided to bring me because he wants me to "enjoy my self."

Since I'll be gone for some days I asked my friend to take over my shift at the club.

"Why you didn't invite any friends?" My dad asked "bitch- my bad females be weird." I said "oh well I invited what's her name? Billie." He said.

"Why though." I asked "I want y'all to get closer" he said, once he said the flashbacks hit me of me giving Billie head.

-
"fuck.." Billie moaned our lowly throwing her head back as she gripped my hair tightly pushing me down

I looked up at Billie through my lashes as her dick was still in my mouth I mean spit everywhere.

I pulled back to catch my breath as I still pumped Billie in my hands before taking her back in my mouth.

"Damn you take dick good ma-"
-
"Solani?" My dad said "have you been listening to me?" He asked "my bad I was thinking about something."

"Well I'm gonna go Billie should be here in a minute y'all get to know each other" he said.

-                                𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐨'𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐥                                -

"So what you gon try to fuck or nah?" Aiden asked me "i mean yea, but I'm not gonna pressure her into it

"So what you gon try to fuck or nah?" Aiden asked me "i mean yea, but I'm not gonna pressure her into it." I said.

"What if her dad find out about y'all tho?" He asked "well then he'll find out." I said handing him back the blunt.

"So you not worried about him finding out?" He asked "nah, it's not like imma leave her alone after that." He said.

"Damn have y'all even did anything yet?" He asked "I mean she sucked my dick that's it." I said exhaling the smoke.

"Deadass?" He asked "I got the video I have no reason to lie." I said with a low laugh "shit let me see." He said.

"Nah I promised her I wouldn't show no one." I said "damn." He said

"But Solani think I'm a player or sum shit." I said "I meannn" he said "I'm not I'm done with that shit." I said "text her rn." He said.

"Or let me text her" he said grabbing my phone "man give me my phone." I said taking my phone back.

"Just start off with "hey" he said "alright"

Hey ma.

I texted and I seen she read my message she better no leave me on read ether.

why you texting my phone?

She asked and I read it out to aiden "damn" he said laughing "what did you do?" He asked "nothing, she just be fucking rude for no damn reason." I said.

stop acting like that.
You excited to see me?

I asked and she read it and those little 3 bubbles popped up.

ig
don't try no weird shit tho.

She said and I showed him the message "well respond back." He said.

I won't
Just know when I get there I'll have some good weed and some good head.

I said "well damn just like that." He said "I just wanna see if she'll be down." I said.

mhm
Which one of yo hoes lied to you?

She said "she tryna be funny" I said and aiden was just laughing his ass off.

I'm not lying
you'll find out yourself.

I said "what you think she gon say now?" He asked "shit I don't know."

ok Billie.

She said and I threw my head back putting my hands of my face "she stressing me tf out." I said picking back yo my phone.

stop playing I know you want me just as bad as I want you.

I texted and she read that text quickly but it took her a while to respond.

Talk to shit when you get here b.

"mann, I gotta go, her dad blowing up my phone." I said I dapped him up before leaving.

{I hate this chapter but what y'all think gon happen next chapter??}