December 18th, 2021

Gwen walks into the house and to the kitchen. She sets down her bag and sits that the island. She takes some deep breaths and hears footsteps come down the stairs. She turns around and Nick walks over. 

"Rough day?" He grabs a cup and opens the fridge. 

"Yes, Some kid spilled their bag of candy and Ricky didn't want to pick it up so I had to." Gwen worked in a small candy shop. It had been since she was kid and she knew the owners, Jacy and Zach. 

"Damn, that's tough" Gwen sighed and Nick grabbed a box out of the cabinet next to fridge. It was all wrapped up and a decent size "Happy birthday by the way" He handed the box to her. 

"Nick, you didn't have too" 

"No no no, I got paid extra this week so I wanted to get something for you." Gwen smiled and opened the box. It was a a Yoshi's gift house set. "Thank you Nick." 

"No problem. I'm going to go film. Have a good night" He said as he walked back upstairs. 

"Goodnight" Gwen got up and put the Lego set in her room. She changed her clothes then went back into the kitchen. She made herself some mac and cheese. Gwen sat down on the couch and ate some while watching Family Guy. She could hear Nick laughing and talking in his room. She just hopes that tonight he doesn't talk all night. She knows that it's his job to talk and be loud. She's seen some of his videos and seen how he is on camera. Gwen wished she could do that but was terrified of accidently revealing something personal or private. Hearing Nick have that much fun doing what ever the hell he was doing sounded nice. Gwen turned the TV off and went to her room. She looked at her phone to see a message from her boss, Zach. 

Zach
Gwen, I know you have been working with us for a while but we have to let you go. We don't make enough money to keep some staff. I'm so sorry. You will get your last paycheck in the mail soon. 

Gwen sighed and texted Nick. 

Gwen
just got fired so yay no work tomorrow 

Nick
shit dude
i'm sorry
you wanna come chill with me? I'm on call with isaac rn but he would be chill with it

Gwen
yeah sure 

Gwen got up and walked up to Nick's room. She opened the door and Nick turned around. She saw that he pulled up a second chair to his desk. Gwen walked over to Nick's bed and took a blanket. She wrapped it around herself and sat down next to Nick. 

"Have you met Isaac?" Nick asks, still looking at Gwen. Gwen shakes her head. "Well, put these on" Nick hands her his headphones and she puts them on. 

"Hello?" Gwen says. 

"Oh hi, I'm Isaac. Your Nick's friend right?" 

"Yeah. It's good to meet you Isaac." 

"Right back atcha" Gwen handed the headphones back to Nick. He put them on and Gwen went on her phone. Nick was just talking to Isaac when Nick sighed out a big sigh. 

"Fine, I'll connect my speaker." Nick unplugs his headphones and plugs in his speakers. "Ok, talk." Isaac burps and Nick chuckles. "Now we can all talk to each other." 

"Nick, why would I want to talk to your friend?" Gwen says. 

"Ouch" Isaac says. "Don't have to be that rude" 

"I'm just kidding. How are you Isaac?" Isaac chuckles. 

"I'm good, just editing a video" 

"what's the video?" Gwen asked, while typing a tweet on her private twitter. 

"It's basically just me and Nick's friends drawing shit" Isaac said. Gwen chuckled. 

"That's boring as shit" Nick laughs and Isaac pouts. 

"You're a dickbag" Isaac says. Gwen chuckles and looks at the monitor. It showed Nick's camera and Isaac without a his camera on. 

"Why don't you show your face?" 

"He's too much of a bitch to show his face" Nick says. 

"That's not true Nicholas" Isaac sasses at Nick. Gwen chuckles as the two of them argue. She scrolls through Twitter as everything stays silent. After some time, Gwen looks at the time. It's 2:36am. She sighs and gets up. 

"I'm gonna head to bed, Goodnight Nick. It was nice to talk to you and Isaac." 

"It was great to meet you Gwen. Also, can I get your discord?" Isaac says. 

"Nick, give him my info. I'm going now. Bye" Gwen walks out of the room and down to her room. She does her nightly routine and hears her phone go off. She looks and it shows that Isaac requested to follow her on Instagram, Twitter and requested to be her friend on Discord. She accepts all of them and  closes her phone. She lays down and hears her phone go off again. She opens it and it's a message from Isaac on discord. 

issacwhy.

my genuine reaction

my genuine reaction

gwenagain
good for you bud

an yess a new book. make sure to vote and share this story around. have a great day :)