March 1st, 2022

Opening her eyes, Gwen could see Nick in her room. 

"Nick?" She asked, half awake. She sat up and looked to see Nick standing there. "What are you doing in here?" 

"We leave today remember?" Gwen got up as fast as she could and grabbed her phone. "Hey!" Gwen turned to him. "We don't have to leave for another two hours" Gwen sighed. 

"Why didn't you start with that?" Gwen walked over to her bag and looked through it. 

"Sorry but, we have to meet Isaac at the airport at 10:30 am" Nick stood there still. Gwen looked at her phone to see it was 8:24 am. She groaned and turned to Nick. 

"So, we are leaving in like twenty minutes?" Nick nodded and went to walk out. 

"I'm ready whenever you are" He walked out of the room and closed the door. Gwen grabbed her purple Very Ghoul hoodie and some black leggings. She went to the bathroom and did her skincare and makeup. She thought for a second about today and smiled. She was going to meet everyone. Gwen was more excited though to meet Larry, Tanner and Blake. Blake. God, she was gonna meet him today. Gwen smiled and grabbed her makeup bag. She put it in her suitcase and grabbed her bags. Gwen walked out with her bags to see Nick with no bags and just chilling on the couch. 

"Nick," He turned around. "Where are your bags?" 

"They are in the car dingus. Come on, let's go" He said as he stood up and grabbed one of her bags. They walked out to the car and put the bags in the back. Nick got in the drivers seat while Gwen got in the passenger seat. Nick started driving while Gwen looked at her phone. She had two messages from Tanner, two from Larry and one from Blake. 

bigT
excited to see you 
little monkey 🐒 

gwenagain
tf tanner
also why is your name 'bigT'? 

bigT
my bad
because i like it better 

Then she opened Larry's. 

larrycroft

this good to post?

this good to post?

gwenagain
where you posting it?

larrycroft
twitter
you can choose the caption if you want

gwenagain
the caption should be
'real boss bitch energy 💍👀🫦' 

larrycroft
ewww
fine

She opened Blake's finally. 

yumi
hope the left engine goes out. maybe see you soon :)

gwenagain
excited to see you too Blakie

Gwen looked out to see Nick pulling up to a car lot. He got past the gate and parked. They both got out and grabbed their bags. They got on a little bus and were driven to the airport. Getting out and walking in, they saw Isaac near security. He looked up from his phone and smiled at the two of them. They walked over and Nick and Isaac hugged each other. Gwen hugged Isaac next and Gwen noticed Nick's camera bag.