:: Class Trial One ☆ ::

For the first minute or so of the class trial, nobody spoke. But finally, Kohane spoke up. "So uhm.. how do we start this..?" She asked. Kohane kind of reminded everyone of a hamster. "What about alibi's?" Toya suggested. Mizuki nodded. "Well, Ichika, Saki, Honami, Minori, Haruka, An, Kohane, Kanade, Mafuyu, Ena, and I were all in the dining hall from 6:30 to the time the body announcement went off. Rui had come in at 7:00, and was making food, and has just came out with it a second before the body announcement went off. Akito and Toya refused to get up, and Shizuku was dead asleep, wouldn't wake up no matter how hard I tried to get her up, but she said she woke up at 7:06. She was trying to find Airi. She was going to ask Tsukasa and Rui, but instead found her.. sibling." Mizuki cast a quick and sympathetic glance towards Shizuku, who was still softly crying. "This is pointless." Airi sighed. "We already know who it is!" The baker exclaimed. All eyes turned towards her. "Who is it, then?" Toya asked, crossing his arms. "Tsukasa!! Obviously!!" She replied. "I mean, she's not wrong.. it could have been Tsukasa.." Rui began, earning an exasperated glance from Tsukasa. "What?! I-" But he was cut off by Rui. "BUT. He was in the shower since I left. And Shiho wasn't anywhere near us when I left the room. In fact.. they were visiting Airi!" Rui leaned on his podium, towards Airi who was across from him. "Well, just because they were visiting my dorm doesn't mean I killed them." Airi pointed out. Shizuku nodded aggressively. "I-it couldn't have been Airi! Sh-she.. she made a promise we'd both get out alive!!" To that, Airi nodded. 

Nobody spoke for a few more minutes, thinking of what to talk about. That's when it hit Kanade. "Wasn't Shiho's body found inside Tsukasa and Rui's dorm? Doesn't that mean one of them killed Shiho?" She asked. As much as it hurt her to accuse her adoptive brother, she had to speak up. Mizuki shook their head. "No. Tsukasa was in the shower, and Rui was in the kitchen." Tsukasa and Rui nodded. "But what about the hammer? Isn't that only something Rui would have lying around?" Airi spoke. Rui yawned. "I have no access to materi--""It was you Airi." Mafuyu interrupted Rui. "Eh?" Airi looked over at the girl with purple hair. "What do you mean?" We found pink hair in Shiho's fist. She spoke non-chalantly. "S-so? It could've been Mizuki's!" Airi retorted. Mafuyu shook her hair. "No, it was to dark to be Mizu's. Plus, Mizuki was downstairs with half of us before then -- she didn't leave, unless it was to the kitchen." Mafuyu leaned towards Airi. "Unless.. you have proof it wasn't you?" "I-I.. I.." Airi was at a loss for words. "Oh right, weren't you fiddling with one of Shiho's earrings? I never saw you go anywhere near the body. So.. when would you have been able to take it off?" Tsukasa questioned. 

"..."

Airi looked down, clenching her fists.

Shizuku looked like a huge mix of emotions.

Shock.

Anger.

Sadness.

「投票の準備はできていますか?」(Are you ready for a vote?)

The voting menu popped up on mini screens on the podiums, and on a big screen at the top. Everyone voted for Airi, except for two.. Airi, and Shizuku, who voted for Tsukasa. The star was too upset to notice. The podiums disappeared, and they were left in an empty room. Shizuku ran up to Airi in tears, and punched the baker. "Why?!" She shouted. "You-you promised! You said we would escape! Together!" Shizuku was unable to control the tears streaming down her face. Airi just stared. "You-- YOU KILLED MY SISTER!!" Shizuku kicked Airi so the idol fell. Shizuku was headed to throw another punch, when she was held back by An. "Hey.. Shizu.." An attempted to calm down the archer. "NO!! She killed my- she- she killed-" Shizuku broke down in An's arms, unable to speak another word. 

After a few minutes of silence (not including Shizuku's sobbing,) Airi was taken by the neck with a mechanical arm. "Wh-wha-?" Airi gasped softly, screaming as she was dragged upwards, and into her death.

Airi's Execution: Begin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

damn

that took so long to write only to be 700+ words lmao

airis execution probably wont be that good, ive never been good with executions--

be prepared for more shizuan + ruikasa tho :3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 739